Subway miracle Woman run over on tracks - and lives!

Broadway Local

"One In A Million", I guess God was working miracles on her life.

If something bad and absurdly improbable happened, you would surely not credit God for the event. God does not play dice and it can be statistically proven that God does not favor Christians or non-Christians.

"One In A Million", I guess God was working miracles on her life.

Miracles? GOD? HAH!

Why would GOD spare this womans life and grant a miracle yet amputees who pray and pray get no miracles from GOD what-so-ever? GOD just ignores amputees all together.

Which is THE biggest knock on Christianity.

---------------

No, that's the problem with every religion not just Christianity. There are a few other's which might as well just say if you don't join, we'll kill you.

This is inhumane there needs to be platform screen doors pronto!

IMO the Platforms along the Lexington Av line after 42 Street are short, adding screen doors would lead to more overcrowding on the subway platforms and more incidents. So there is no chance IMO that the MTA would do that...

And with B-division, you have both 60' and 75' car trains. So the doors will not line up. It's pointless to have them. Not to mention: expensive, prone to vandalism, may malfunction[not open/close], etc.

Sadly people will fall because they don't know when to stay home if they don't feel well or are cowards in wanting to end their lives by a train than to off themselves at home or something.

And with B-division, you have both 60' and 75' car trains. So the doors will not line up. It's pointless to have them. Not to mention: expensive, prone to vandalism, may malfunction[not open/close], etc.

Sadly people will fall because they don't know when to stay home if they don't feel well or are cowards in wanting to end their lives by a train than to off themselves at home or something.

Are you kidding me? Head first to an R40 Slant rushing into 42nd St is the best way to leave this planet! lol j/k

That's it. It's time to put platform screen doors on the Lexington Avenue Line. Overcrowding on that line is too dangerous for a typical passenger's safety.

How about no. People need to stop standing at the edge.

Wth is going on? You (2) sound like (2)(5) year olds.......

Hah. B)

Miracles? GOD? HAH!

What is this GOD you speak of?

Are you kidding me? Head first to an R40 Slant rushing into 42nd St is the best way to leave this planet! lol j/k

What R40 Slants? Oh, the ones in the ocean :P

No, that's the problem with every religion not just Christianity. There are a few other's which might as well just say if you don't join, we'll kill you.

(I) don't know enough about other religions to make that claim...

That's it. It's time to put platform screen doors on the Lexington Avenue Line. Overcrowding on that line is too dangerous for a typical passenger's safety.

This is inhumane there needs to be platform screen doors pronto!

Here we go with the quick fix schemes...

they put those things up, and you'll see more people dropping like flies... the subway isn't well ventilated anyway; some stations are worse than others (i.e. 59th on the lex).... as crowded as that station gets, ppl. will damn near suffocate....

..and if you think delays on our subways are bad now...

Platform screen doors cannot work with the existing technologies, along with a diverse fleet, there needs to be a way to stop each and every train at a certain spot with a small tolerance, so train doors and the screen doors are aligned.

I noticed that same thing...maybe its just a coincidence

Oh good, I thought it was just me noticing that.

I can understand it. When I use to take the (6) between GCT to 59th St at rush hour everyday, there were times when I would feel very uncomfortable with being near the edge of the platform. Invariably, overcrowding on the Lex platforms was the issue. The problem was that often when I would arrive on the platform it would often be a light crowd. However, if there were even a minor delay, the platform would swell to the point where people would often be waiting on the stairs because the platform was at capacity. If one begins to feel uncomfortable in that situation, it is virtually impossible to move back. Eventually, I got to the point where, if I began to see it getting overly crowded, I would move back one or two people while I could.

Well, it's fair to think of it that way. I have taken the (6) around that area, and it's really hard to manage when a train's late.

no, whats with all these people falling on the tracks lately. it's not just the (6):tdown:

Okay, understood. But I didn't say the (6) was the ONLY train this happens on. I was simply pointing out that a lot of these incidents have been happening on the Lex Av Line, likely due to the always pointed out overcrowding of the line.

Hello everyone I'm back, First off I do not understand the reason for all of this chaos, I was just giving the lady some spiritual remorse, in my own opinion. Yes everyone has there own opinion, but there was absolutely no reason, or no purpose for all of this chaos.

I mean think about, there so many stories where people fall into the tracks and died from getting ran over by a train. Why was she the only "One In A Million" to still be alive after getting run over by train. Why do you think that they call the title of this discussion, (Subway MIRACLE Woman Run over on tracks- and lives). There is a reason for that title, just think about it.

Another it really doesn't matter your religion or racial/native background, we all know that there is only ONE GOD, and ONE JESUS. We are all the same, all MEN are the same and all Women are the same. We just have different skin color, underneath OUR skin its the same. We all are born the same why, live one life, breath the same air, and then die. Adam and Eve the FIRST HUMANS and OUR FIRST PARENTS, in this world, WE are naturally ONE whole big happy family, that spreaded and multipled, picture a HUGE FAMILY TREE, STARTING FROM ADAM AND EVE. They disobeyed GOD by Eating FRUIT or FRUITS From the WRONG TREE. God told them to eat fruits from Certain Trees(The Right Trees) but not the Other(Wrong Tree). However, they still ate fruits from the

(Wrong Tree). They got punished, and became sinners, then they had sex and HERE WE COME. That's we are all BORN SINNERS TOO, we have to accept ADAM and EVEs mistakes. That why today there's so much WARS, FIGHTING, HATRED, PAIN, AND SUFFERING.

Jesus Christ Was Our Second Chance, to be good with GOD. Jesus Died on the Cross to spare our lives, he was our savior. And he still is, WE (Including Myself) Have to Pray, and Repent, and ask for forgive of our SINS, and to Accept Jesus Christ as our Lord And Savior. WE have to BELIEVE IN HIM and to KEEP THE FAITH. One day Jesus Christ will SOON come down from heaven, to collect those(our people) who believe in him, The people who DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST WILL PERISH IN A LAKE OF FIRE(HELL). It says that inside any HOLY BIBLE.

The Last Days Is near, You need to read in THE HOLY BIBLE THE VERY LAST CHAPTER(REVELATIONS). That is some serious stuff, explaining exactly what going on in Today's World. Explaining Volcanic Eruptions(Remember the Volcano that Erupted in Iceland that created A BLACK CLOUD), so many earthquakes(Haiti, Chile, Even some shakes in NYC - Remember That), Tornadoes(even some in NYC - Remember That), THE HEAVY SNOW STORM FROM LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!. EVERYONE MUST READ REVELATIONS THE VERY LAST CHAPTER OF EVERY HOLY BIBLE, IT EXPLAINS WHATS HAPPENING TODAY, ITS SERIOUS NO JOKE. JESUS IS REAL, HE IS COMING TO SAVE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM, THE ONES WHO DONT WILL PERISH IN A LAKE OF FIRE(HELL). TRUST ME I READ STORIES IN THE HOLY BIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IT'S EXPLAINING EXACTLY WHAT ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THE LAST DAYS IS VERY!, VERY!, VERY! NEAR. WE(INCLUDING MYSELF) DOES NOT WHAT TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, WE(INCLUDING MYSELF) WOULD WANT OR RATHER LIVE UP IN HEAVEN FOR ETERNITY. HEAVEN IS A BETTER, BETTER, PLACE THAN HELL. WE(INCLUDING MYSELF) MUST PRAY, ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS FOR OUR SIN, UNDERSTAND THAT ADAM AND EVE ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE ALL SINNERS, BY DISOBEYING(FROM EATING FRUITS FROM THE WRONG TREE), UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS OUR SECOND CHANCE, OUR SECOND COMING BEFORE GOD, UNDERSTAND THAT HE DIE ON THE CROSS TO SPARE OUR LIVES TO LIVE UP IN HEAVEN TOGETHER WITH JESUS AND GOD, BELIEVE/HAVE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST, PRAY TO HIM EVERY NIGHT AND DAY(HE HERE US, AND UNDERSTAND OUR PAIN), HE WATCHES OVER US FROM THE FIRST THAT WE'RE BORN, UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE, HE KNOW EVERYTHING, EVERY MOVE, THAT WE(INCLUDING MYSELF) MAKE. THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS PRAY EVERYDAY AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT WE'RE NO PERFECT, AND THAT WE MAKE MISTAKES, I TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, EVEN WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE I PRAY AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. NOBODY IS PERFECT BUT GOD AND THEN JESUS. THEY ARE THE ALPHA, AND THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING, AND THE END, THE START, AND THE FINISH. THEY ARE VERY, VERY, TRULY, TRULY, REAL. WE CAN NOT SEE THEM KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITS(HOLY SPIRIT), WHEN WE OR SOMEBODY DIES WE WILL SEE THEM(THAT BEGINS OUR JUGDEMENT), OR THEY MIGHT COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN ANY TIME TO SAVE US PEOPLE, WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, AND TO EXCEPT HIM AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST, SHALL PERISH IN A LAKE OF FIRE!!!!!!!!(HELL!!!!!) FOR ETERNITY.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE FORCED ME TO SPREAD SOME LIGHT, SOME KNOWLEDGE INTO YOUR BRAIN(YOUR HEAD, YOUR MINDS).

Archived