Poll - If NYCT could come up with a new line color

ABQ RIDE

Well, we know that the Second Avenue Line ((T)) is a long way off, and anything afterward would be very far into the future.

So, if you could chose a color for a new line, what color would you chose and what letter/number would you give it?

I would color it Pink and call it the (X). What about anyone else?

we know your opinion ftrainfan...

Mine was always the Indigo (Y).

Can you please do me and the staff of this forum a favor and leave the moderation to us. We do not need your personal input about users. Just reply to the post or don't. Keep your accusations to yourself until they are proven by administration, or the majority which they are not at the moment. Thank you for understanding.

Hm, interesting question.

Black or dark grey would not be an option, as those shades have already been used in the past or present for the various shuttle lines.

One thing that has to be kept in mind when choosing a new color is that it should be easily distinguishable from other colors that are already used. Dark blue or indigo wouldn't work, as it is too similar to the blue the Eighth Ave lines use. Light blue might do the trick, as long as it's really bright and saturated to tell it apart from the SAS.

I'd go for purple or pink.

Pink would be the only color left, then.

Just to troll everyone, they should have iridescent bullets - every angle you can look at it from will make it appear to be a different color.

They should think about the light blue, though, considering how there's light green for the (G) and dark green for the (4), (5), and (6), but they only use dark blue...

Archived