Forever 21 Shopping Spree!

So my mom gave me shopping money yesterday , so after school today I decided to hit forever 21 for a awesome shopping spree! OMG! I bought so many clothes. jeans , shirts , jackets , sweaters and some pretty fabu shades! Here's some shots!

CIMG1067.jpg

CIMG1066.jpg

CIMG1065.jpg

CIMG1064.jpg

CIMG1063.jpg

CIMG1062.jpg

CIMG1061.jpg

CIMG1060.jpg

CIMG1059.jpg

CIMG1057.jpg

CIMG1056.jpg

CIMG1055.jpg

CIMG1054.jpg

CIMG1053.jpg

enjoy!!♥

I learned something new today, Forever 21 sells guy clothes, this is just as shocking as when I overheard dudes over the past few years talk about shopping @ H & M, I always thought they was woman only clothing stores, like Rainbow lol. I gotta window shop in the latter two stores one day lol. Is the dude in the last two photos hugging elmo is you?

I learned something new today, Forever 21 sells guy clothes, this is just as shocking as when I overheard dudes over the past few years talk about shopping @ H & M, I always thought they was woman only clothing stores, like Rainbow lol. I gotta window shop in the latter two stores one day lol. Is the dude in the last two photos hugging elmo is you?

um thanks, I did have a great time. I bought like $90 worth of fab clothes and i got $70 left over!

and no , I'm not the dude hugging elmo!

Men's clothes or not, I'm still staying away from that place. I do most of my shopping online and when I do go shopping it's with the plan to get in, buy what I'm looking for a get it over with. I don't know how in the world people spend hours walking around in stores and come out with nothing!! :mad:

I can only stand it if it's a short time. I don't like being there for like two or three hours. I kinda get desperate.

Same here. My gf will be in a store for 2hrs looking at bs and at that point im going crazy. Me, when I go into a store I already know what I want and im in and out.

I do most of my shopping online and when I do go shopping it's with the plan to get in, buy what I'm looking for a get it over with. I don't know how in the world people spend hours walking around in stores and come out with nothing!! :mad:

I started doing alot of shopping online recently. People that goes in stores for hrs and come out with nothing just bothers the hell outta me. What was the point of going to the store if your not even going to buy anything.

Men's clothes or not, I'm still staying away from that place. I do most of my shopping online and when I do go shopping it's with the plan to get in, buy what I'm looking for a get it over with. I don't know how in the world people spend hours walking around in stores and come out with nothing!! :mad:

Totally agreed with this. I can understand if you're checking out a store for 15 minutes or so just walking around but any longer than that and you're pushing yourself to the extreme....

But then again I've been in a store for less than 10 minutes and got something I wanted.

@Fteainfan: good stuff...haven't heard the word "fabu" used in a while, but whatever...wished I received money like that to get clothes and whatnot, but again, whatever....

that doesn't bother me; when someone spends mad long in a store & dont buy nothin... b/c I'm not in a store long enough for me to a) notice that person & ;) care.

what DOES bother me is...

Soon as I step in some store, you get some ole AJ (from 106th & park) cornball lookin a** dude stepping in your path & askin you, do you need any help... either that dude, or the busted, attitudinal latin chick w/ mad earrings & bracelets on.... it aint never no good lookin chick, but that's besides the point....

far as goin shoppin w/ women... I never had the horrid experiences most men talk about, w/ women stayin mad long in stores... my ex, and all the homegirls I ever had/still have, were/are the type to either crack jokes/act silly while they're getting what they were gettin, or ask questions like "how you think I look in this"... or the one I'd get from the ex was "You know you wanna see me in this", and then she'd smack her a** afterwards.... I mean, it was never on some drab, corny type of vibe, just walkin around lookin & contemplating what to get & what not....

then again, they weren't the vain & dainty type...

I dont like it all! My gf makes shopping a nightmare....:mad:

I can only stand it if it's a short time. I don't like being there for like two or three hours. I kinda get desperate.

Same here. My gf will be in a store for 2hrs looking at bs and at that point im going crazy. Me, when I go into a store I already know what I want and im in and out.

I started doing alot of shopping online recently. People that goes in stores for hrs and come out with nothing just bothers the hell outta me. What was the point of going to the store if your not even going to buy anything.

typical men... ♥;) lol

Yes, I agree! Reminds me of the horror stories I had shopping with my mother & sister in Kings Plaza a few years ago, they would spend HOURS shopping in that mall, its even worst in the winter when you're walking inside a heating building with all these layers on. I'm glad I'm not the only dude that feels this way, I honestly I thought it was just me.

They also used to like to shop on Pikin Ave in Brownsville for some reason, of all the shopping areas in NYC, why there? The ville is depressing, I don't mind fanning the (L)(3) or the bus routes that pass though there, I can understand if you live there for the easy access, but they didn't even live in Brownsville and they went out of their way to shop there for some reason.

These days the only time I'd go into a mall is when I'm transitfanning and is to use the bathroom, It doesn't help that I don't feel comfortable in settings where there's large groups of people, this includes some transit settings as well (Penn Station, GCT, SI ferry Terminal, TS, 14th St, etc). However those occurrences happened before I realized why don't feel comfy in settings where there's lots of people.

I can't spend 2 minutes in Kings Plaza, let alone 2+ hours....

and the part about only goin in malls to use the bathroom... lol.... that's exactly what I use the Galleria (white plains) & Smith Haven (lake grove, out in suffolk) for.... only thing I ever got out of smith haven, was nathan's on a couple occasions.... never bought anything from the galleria...

...and those stores like strawberry's, forever 21, century 21 (what's all the hype/hoopla about this store), etc... forget it... aint seein me near them...

Totally agreed with this. I can understand if you're checking out a store for 15 minutes or so just walking around but any longer than that and you're pushing yourself to the extreme....

But then again I've been in a store for less than 10 minutes and got something I wanted.

@Fteainfan: good stuff...haven't heard the word "fabu" used in a while, but whatever...wished I received money like that to get clothes and whatnot, but again, whatever....

I go in knowing more or less what I want for lunch/dinner and then I'm on the misson to get in and out before the crowd comes and everywhere you go, there's so douchebag blocking your way to get the items you need. I just give a dirty look like you f*cking moron and they usually catch the drift, apologize and move. Of course the main problem is everyone feels so bloody important in some stores in particular so it's like everyone needs to spend 5 minutes reading the ingredients on every label. Me, I can get my stuff and look around a bit and be done in 15 - 20 minutes, spending most of the time waiting to pay on line.

The only time I can be guilty of spending more time than that is if I'm in a wine store or at the Beer bar at the Bowery because I'm a semi-alcoholic. ;) LOL However, I leave having bought stuff!

If I go shopping, it'll be at a Target or other box stores where I can get everything in one place. If I'm at the mall, it's just to maybe get something to eat or take pics/browse around.

Way how you said it, I hope your a male.......:confused:

He could still be a male and say that, maybe hes gay? I mean, dude does come off as really flamboyant at times. And no, I don't think there's anything wrong with gays or what they do, IDC to be honest. I don't want to hear any lip that i'm bashing gays as I'm not.

Archived