Bumping Up And Down In The New York Subway

Here's photos from today just bumping up and down.

csc8788.jpg

dsc8805.jpg

dsc8806a.jpg

dsc8812.jpg

dsc8814.jpg

dsc8820.jpg

csc8792.jpg

csc8821.jpg

csc8760.jpg

csc8828.jpg

Ok So anyways there was stall train at Fulton Street since 5:00 AM This morning and because of that there was no (C) Train service until 9:45 AM When everything went back to normal. But there was no (A) And (F) Train service between W 4th Street and Jay Street. But because there was limited (A) Train service I happen to catch an Uptown R68 (D) Train running local via Central Park West while going to The Bronx. So here's the rest of photos + videos.

DSC_8565.jpg

dsc8746.jpg

dsc8743.jpg

dsc8748.jpg

(D)aniel:cool:

Anyways what happened yesterday there was stall train at Fulton Street since 5:00 AM and when I woke up at 6:25 AM I thought it would be over as soon as I go down in the subway system but guess what I was wrong. The (C) Was still suspended so I was like oh shit. Then I rode the (A) to 59th Street to get breakfast before heading to The Bronx. After breakfast I went back to 59th Street and all of the sudden I saw a (D) train on the local track heading northbound, got on and they said they're going local so basically it was going local since West 4th Street. Rode it to Norwood-205th Street to get some shots. And then continue on railfanning for the rest of the day and well it was fun.:P

Archived