• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to add those damn LFSAs to the B46 without cutting any runs already!

ikr smfh....i was heading to kings plaza from utica and empire....2 NGs came back to back packed all the way to the back with pple standing in high section....let them pass... then a RTS limited came...to crowded...let that pass.. then a NG limited came crowded with room on high section....got on...and this all took place in about no more than 8-9mins

Ok alot of people on here seen 4710....pple been on 4710 all i wanna know is what 4710 sounds like...is it like our LBSS B400R or different...i know what a B500R sounds like...but not with LBSS...

facepalm.jpg

They are pretty much the same thing.....B500R = more power.....not much different with sounds....

Edited by Cait Sith

Yep, 4220 and 4596 still there. Speaking of feeling new, 5138 on the B41 today was blowing air ice cold, now that's what I like in the summer.

Seen 4248 still with Yukon stickers running out of FB today as well.

Edited by MHV9218

Anyone know if that NG is still at ENY

SO i was on the 35 & just wanted to say 965 & 826 rides like neww ... imma miss em:'(

o & by the ways the ads on the new c40lf look dyslexic

lol yess 826 rides great and sounds amazing!! imma really miss that one...i wish i have a dream of it being overhauled into MTA colors....with orange lights....OMG!! :P

the c40lfs with ads look like it a man with a mustashe

Anyone know if that NG is still at ENY

SO i was on the 35 & just wanted to say 965 & 826 rides like neww ... imma miss em:'(

o & by the ways the ads on the new c40lf look dyslexic

lol yess 826 rides great and sounds amazing!! imma really miss that one...i wish i have a dream of it being overhauled into MTA colors....with orange lights....OMG!! :P

the c40lfs with ads look like it a man with a mustashe

Foamtastic:

DSC_0321-3.jpg

from earlier in the year

Edited by MHV9218

Yep, 4220 and 4596 still there. Speaking of feeling new, 5138 on the B41 today was blowing air ice cold, now that's what I like in the summer.

man 4248 has been there fir a while & they just hvaent change the decal

& no one has seen 4220 on a ENY run & is 4596 still only on the 15

& thanks for the info

Foamtastic:

DSC_0321-3.jpg

from earlier in the year

OMGGG... yes it sounds great rides great . man this driver took over a car on church & 53 today & ran the light & spead off .. i was just in love ..

& that AC is pumping

& the AC on the new c40s make me sick literally it just gets annoying its just to cold . but im not complaining lol :/

With all the swaps going on, and assuming 4596 and 4220 are loaners, wouldn't it have been simpler to give ENY 4248 and 4278 to borrow? Imo, the fewer the swaps, the simpler...

man 4248 has been there fir a while & they just hvaent change the decal

& no one has seen 4220 on a ENY run & is 4596 still only on the 15

& thanks for the info

Np, btw 4220 has been seen, check Adam's post in the photos.

With all the swaps going on, and assuming 4596 and 4220 are loaners, wouldn't it have been simpler to give ENY 4248 and 4278 to borrow? Imo, the fewer the swaps, the simpler...

I agree, but who even knows. I gotta assume they're only loaners based on how random the numbers are, but who knows.

Np, btw 4220 has been seen, check Adam's post in the photos.

I agree, but who even knows. I gotta assume they're only loaners based on how random the numbers are, but who knows.

but im confused as to why they would loan them NGs a bus ENY has never had ... why not a RTS

This is what is convincing me that it isnt , but i never get my hopes up with the MTA

Fixed up how so? Also why are Flatbush and Yukon swapping NGs??? :huh:

It looked cleaner, engine sounded better and A/C worked well. As for the swap, I'm not too sure of the reason.....

But I have a feeling once Yukon gives back 4581 and 4630 to Flatbush, they will get their original 4248 and 4278 in return.

I found a blue MetroCard on the ground today. It reminds me of an episode of SpongeBob called "Jellyfish Hunter" where he says "Ah, a Krabby Patty with blue jelly. BLUE JELLY!" (and then the blue jellyfish brings him to a factory where Mr. Krabs is squeezing jelly from the jellyfish). It's amazing how long this stuff sticks in my mind. (It would be better if I could find the clip).

I found a blue MetroCard on the ground today. It reminds me of an episode of SpongeBob called "Jellyfish Hunter" where he says "Ah, a Krabby Patty with blue jelly. BLUE JELLY!" (and then the blue jellyfish brings him to a factory where Mr. Krabs is squeezing jelly from the jellyfish). It's amazing how long this stuff sticks in my mind. (It would be better if I could find the clip).

lmfaoo yess i know what episode your talking about