R32 (A)pples and R46 (C)harlie

R32 3838

So as soon as I was on the (C) train, I saw an R32 (A) layed up in the middle track south of 135, saw i grabbed it at 59th st and took it to euclid, at euclid i grabbed the other set, as soon as i get to van siclen i see the R46 (C) pull in, i only got a vid leaving while i was on the (A) but here's the vids and pics:

102_5220.jpg

102_5221.jpg

102_5226.jpg

102_5224.jpg

102_5231.jpg

102_5213.jpg

102_5212.jpg

and the Videos:

R46 (C) sorry for the Bad vid but thats my proof:

I doubt they are running today... Even though I am dying to look.

still :tup::tup::tup::tup: shots!

I have caught an R46 on the (C) before btw (when the R44's were on the (C)).

EDIT: Lol, I just caught 3606-3607 on the (C) July 3 :).

am I the only one who thinks R32's should be placed on the (A) for Rush hr service again :confused: they are good handling crowds and passenger flow. The R46 during rush hour does me and many others no justice :eek:

Its hard not to fit into a R32. On the 46s there are so many "dead" spots where there's room but one can't stand without inciting some argument. (now to let the cat out the bag) I actually operated that R32 set that day in the pics, for once I got a train that can move (unlike most of the sets I get when I work the (C)).

Why did the R32 turn at 181?

_________

Nice photos btw!

Naw we sat there because 207th made us sit there for over 15 mintues so they can find crew to lay up that train at 207th

and thanks guys for the comments

and it was nice meeting two timer

am I the only one who thinks R32's should be placed on the (A) for Rush hr service again :confused: they are good handling crowds and passenger flow. The R46 during rush hour does me and many others no justice :eek:

yeah true, but the (A) wouldn't do those R32's good ether, the rollsigns are the problem

the rollsigns cant be that much of an issue, the C/R can make manual announcements after Euclid av. its just a matter of Lefferts or Far Rock. remember when Jamaica had R32's they were primarily on the (E) and many times the North terminal Read "Jamaica Center" when special rush hrs it went to Jamaica 179 . or the issue of filling gaps in (R) service. you had the (R) train with five cars signed up as (E). same thing with the (E)/(F) either of those trains had wrong signage at times. so the (A) shouldnt be a major issue

the rollsigns cant be that much of an issue, the C/R can make manual announcements after Euclid av. its just a matter of Lefferts or Far Rock. remember when Jamaica had R32's they were primarily on the (E) and many times the North terminal Read "Jamaica Center" when special rush hrs it went to Jamaica 179 . or the issue of filling gaps in (R) service. you had the (R) train with five cars signed up as (E). same thing with the (E)/(F) either of those trains had wrong signage at times. so the (A) shouldnt be a major issue

2 sets would be good on the (A) not all of them, If anything the (A) needs new equipment

The (A) is getting hand me downs, all the time.

I Know, Im going to LOL when these People on the (A) line speak up, its all politics because Queens Blvd and South Brooklyn ALWAYS GET NEW TRAINS FIRST WHILE THE (A) & (C) LINES GET LEFTOVERS AND THIS IS TRUE, If you disagree your a jackass (not you matt, im talking in genaral)

you know what, I absolutely agree :tup::tup::tup: but i would put 3 to 4 sets, only during rush hours.

Everytime the MTA makes a new order of subway cars they always make some shit up about why they can't put newer equipment on the (A), when the R179's come what they going to say next, oh we can't get them because of blah blah blah, its all bullshit

Everytime the MTA makes a new order of subway cars they always make some shit up about why they can't put newer equipment on the (A), when the R179's come what they going to say next, oh we can't get them because of blah blah blah, its all bullshit
the (A)(C) will get scraps such as R46's and maybe R160s, but im sure they'll get those 160's ...when the R211 comes out and is on all the IND/BMT lines along with R179's lol

the (A)(C) will get scraps such as R46's and maybe R160s, but im sure they'll get those 160's ...when the R211 comes out and is on all the IND/BMT lines along with R179's lol

yeah but you never know what can happen, those people who ride the (A) is going to get fed up sooner or later

Archived