Spring Creek and the Q8

R32 3838

Whats going on with SC and the Q8, I haven't seen an SC bus on the Q8, aren't they supposed to get half of the Q8 for the Summer Pick, Plus I want to see a CNG on the Q8 before they get rid of all of them

It looks like the reason they are giving the CNGs the boot so early from Spring Creek is because they might not want CNGs on the Q8, since the increase of hybrids they have gotten would lead to that conclusion.

I was thinking the samething and it i think its retarded, im sick of looking at hybirds,

It looks like the reason they are giving the CNGs the boot so early from Spring Creek is because they might not want CNGs on the Q8, since the increase of hybrids they have gotten would lead to that conclusion.

Or room for the C40LFs, I mean, they are replacing those buses.

Whats going on with SC and the Q8, I haven't seen an SC bus on the Q8, aren't they supposed to get half of the Q8 for the Summer Pick, Plus I want to see a CNG on the Q8 before they get rid of all of them

dsc02914l.jpg

Good enough? :(

Room? Why can't they just DH the bus to ECH when the C40LFs come in?

College Point is short on buses(as told by a couple of B/Os) and at the same time, they are retiring buses. It's pretty obvious.

College Point is short on buses(as told by a couple of B/Os) and at the same time, they are retiring buses. It's pretty obvious.

Ah ok, your first post made it seem that Spring Creek would not be able to store the C40LFs when they arrive with the V CNG being there. lol

Of course not...he doesn't get out that often!

DJ QJtrainmaster aka 'mr. causeway' is too busy making his causeways/busways ideas lol.

Personally as long as the bus runs has ac(or heat in winter)fairly clean I really don't care whether it's hybird, cng or whatever.

I don't think SCs O5 CNGs tanks will clear the abandoned LIRR rockaway branch bridge along 101 ave as they are slightly taller than the hybrids. Then again I could be wrong. its really only a 2 inch difference.

I was just infomed a few moments ago that LGA WILL BE sending 5 more junkers (hybrids) to SC. At this time I do not know WHEN they will be leaving, Lastly, I do not have the #s yet. As soon as I get the #s, I will let you know. Hybrids? Good riddance!!!

Those buses we been getting are straight garbage , they should be used as homeless shelters for the poor

I was just infomed a few moments ago that LGA WILL BE sending 5 more junkers (hybrids) to SC. At this time I do not know WHEN they will be leaving, Lastly, I do not have the #s yet. As soon as I get the #s, I will let you know. Hybrids? Good riddance!!!

Probably 3608-3612 B)... NOOO! DON"T LEAVE LGA OG's!!! B):P

I wish LGA would send their NG's to SC, that way I would never have to see an NG go down my block again :P.

Or room for the C40LFs, I mean, they are replacing those buses.

dsc02914l.jpg

Good enough? :)

Hey I know that area lol...I used to live in Alfred E. Smith houses right up the block from there

Probably 3608-3612 B)... NOOO! DON"T LEAVE LGA OG's!!! B):P

I wish LGA would send their NG's to SC, that way I would never have to see an NG go down my block again :P.

Oh well sucks for you...I aint gotta see a NG in my area no more (except for the B60, but I don't take that bus no more). All I got is some CNG services :rock:

and the occasional B15 that goes by but who cares about that route these days lol

Archived