This Caught My Eye while i was in Midtown. Bus #2006

I Run Trains

Yeah, I've seen that bus before.

P1010887.jpg

This shot is not the one from TTMG, me and Trevor Logan shot it and both shots came out the exact same, but he put his up since I missed the update.

Funny story behind this shot, coming up the stairs from the Whitehall Street (R) & (W) station, about to reach the top, and see that thing driving up State Street, didn't notice anything strange until we realized the bottom striping of the bus was white, so me and the two other ppl I was with ran like hell to at least get a shot of it. The other person kept running but he shot video of it while I stopped and tried to shoot it from where I was able to get to. It was cold as hell too.

Damn pimpin.... what happened? You saw your reflextion on the computer screen? Lmao! :eek:

No not really :)

I just don't like the front of that bus. It looked fine before. The white looks weird for the front imo

I don't know if it is the same bus, but there is one in Zerega Facility, that they use for 19-A qualification.....It was next to the New Flyer C40LF that my dispatcher had us take out......

That was probably the 18XX or 19XX one that I haven't seen in ages.

Archived