No Pants

datDude

I wonder what the MTA thinks of this annual event. Do they not care, or do they secretly hate it but don't want to open pandoras box by publicly criticizing. Or do they like it, willing to enjoy any publicity for the MTA not involving ppl complaining about service.

I just imagine big wig exec types frowning on stuff like this

Its whatever to me, funny stuff, long as it isn't rush hr lol.

Ive seen it in DC before, which probably gets a more interesting reaction in there otherwise pristine, prim and proper system

No Pants Subway Ride 2012: Pantless riders hit NYC subways - NY Daily News

I think it's the latter.... goes w/ the sayin "there's no such thing as bad publicity".....

It's been goin on this long, and I don't remember hearin anyone gettin in trouble for engaging in this event.....

Personally though, I think this no pants BS is f'n stupid....

funny how it's such a problem & so much frowned upon when out in the streets you get these dudes out here saggin... and these chicks exposing "too much" butt & titty cleavage (oh the children, the children.... like they don't know wtf it is already).... but an event like this where you got people with no goddamn pants on within the subway system is accepted..... One isn't anymore indecent than the other IMO.... I don't wanna be subjected to seeing coochie imprints ("camel toes") & d*** impressions when riding the subway....

just in case someone brings this up.... I don't care how good lookin the woman is that takes part in this event, either... same way I feel w/ these chicks out here showin tramp stamps w/ ass cleavage to match.... both are equally appalling to me....

I think it's the latter.... goes w/ the sayin "there's no such thing as bad publicity".....

It's been goin on this long, and I don't remember hearin anyone gettin in trouble for engaging in this event.....

Personally though, I think this no pants BS is f'n stupid....

funny how it's such a problem & so much frowned upon when out in the streets you get these dudes out here saggin... and these chicks exposing "too much" butt & titty cleavage (oh the children, the children.... like they don't know wtf it is already).... but an event like this where you got people with no goddamn pants on within the subway system is accepted..... One isn't anymore indecent than the other IMO.... I don't wanna be subjected to seeing coochie imprints ("camel toes") & d*** impressions when riding the subway....

just in case someone brings this up.... I don't care how good lookin the woman is that takes part in this event, either... same way I feel w/ these chicks out here showin tramp stamps w/ ass cleavage to match.... both are equally appalling to me....

LMAO... I have yet to witness it (not even on TV) and I don't want to see it. I was curious though as to what happens to these folks once they step off of the train and what they do before they get on to the train? :eek: Technically it's indecent exposure, no? :confused:

On a side note though, could you imagine that happening on the express bus?!?? It's mainly middle aged woman riding, so that would leave me sick for a few days. LOL

Guest lance25
On a side note though, could you imagine that happening on the express bus?!?? It's mainly middle aged woman riding, so that would leave me sick for a few days. LOL

Thanks for that mental image. Really appreciate that.

And I bet you these are the same women complaining about being sexually assaulted on the subway. This just makes it so much easier (they could be assaulted by a regular passengers, or by a guy who's already wearing no pants).

I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet.

Sans Pants on the subway. I never liked any event that has to do with no pants and transportation. That's something I wouldn't look forward to if I lived in New York City. Next thing you know people are going to stand on the platforms and moon passing trains like what they do in California with Amtrak every year. :tdown:

lol... I just hoped everyone showered and put on clean underwear before participating... :eek: You can never shower enough...

And I bet you these are the same women complaining about being sexually assaulted on the subway. This just makes it so much easier (they could be assaulted by a regular passengers, or by a guy who's already wearing no pants).

Doing this is like what happened in "Die Hard 3" with John McClain, when he was sent to Harlem, with that sandwich board sign.

Same here, women dressing (or not dressing) like that, is just asking a pervert to rape them. :mad:

LMAO... I have yet to witness it (not even on TV) and I don't want to see it. I was curious though as to what happens to these folks once they step off of the train and what they do before they get on to the train? :eek: Technically it's indecent exposure, no? :confused:

One sunday last year, I had went out and I saw people w/ no pants on... I was like [stan from south park]God Damn it[/stan]....

Had I known it took place that day, I would have totally avoided the subway....

...if they did that on the express bus, and one of them sat next to me with no f'n pants on.... all I got to say to that is, lord, help em....

and I'm not a religious person.

Have that happen, and they will put a stop to it....

That's a good point about those possibly being the same women so concerned about sexual assaults though (esp. utilizing the subway @ night).... I mean, one can be free-spirited without being crass....

lol... I just hoped everyone showered and put on clean underwear before participating... :eek: You can never shower enough...

ughk....

You just reminded me of a pic that was floating around the 'net like around '07/08, w/ this one chick w/ white drawers on.... w/ a faded dookie stain smack dab in the middle of the pic.....

can't get more ratchet than that.....

One sunday last year, I had went out and I saw people w/ no pants on... I was like [kyle from south park]God Damn it[/kyle].... Had I known it took place that day, I would have totally avoided the subway....

...if they did that on the express bus, and one of them sat next to me with no f'n pants on.... all I got to say to that is, lord, help em....

and I'm not a religious person.

Have that happen, and they will put a stop to it....

LOL... I already give the look of death as it is for folks trying to sit next to me. Don't know what I'd do if that happened. I try not to be a prick, but I have on a few occasions not even bothered to move when it was a SRO bus. I'm like hey if folks want to stand, I don't care if they stand on the roof of the bus. If they want to sit here the magic words are "excuse me" and even then that may not work if I'm in a really nasty mood.

ughk....

You just reminded me of a pic that was floating around the 'net like around '07/08, w/ this one chick w/ white drawers on.... w/ a faded dookie stain smack dab in the middle of the pic.....

can't get more ratchet than that.....

LOL... I don't get why folks wear anything white when they're nasty. Filth is always offensive but it's less offensive when hidden I guess.

Lucky they are wearing anything at all. In Montpelier VT, the state capital, every year they have a naked bike ride to the state house building, all the junk of old and new hanging out. In this state you can be naked in public, and not be arrested, BUT you cannot strip down to bare-ass state in public, hence you can be arrested! Go figure *facepalm*

Not sure of the mental image of the yucky stuff on the seats.....

:P

This was my 2nd year participating in this event. I love it. It's so much fun, and always interesting to see people's reactions to this. When a girl across from me took her pants off, a woman sitting next to me said "You go girl. Work it.". I could not prevent myself from laughing even though i was due to take my pants off at the next stop.

This was my 2nd year participating in this event. I love it. It's so much fun, and always interesting to see people's reactions to this. When a girl across from me took her pants off, a woman sitting next to me said "You go girl. Work it.". I could not prevent myself from laughing even though i was due to take my pants off at the next stop.

Which meet up did you go?

This year I went to Astoria one b/c I lost track of time eating lunch at MET Museum.

I read a lot of this first thread as railfans indicating general lack of knowledge about the ways female sexuality is put on display by REAL WOMEN in the 21st century.

So what if they want to not wear pants? Not wearing pants in a large group of mixed males and females in a very public setting is not nearly the same thing as walking down a dark alley in brownsville at 3am wearing nothing except a tattoo that says "take me"...

I have no problem with it...let them have their fun...but discretion is the better part of valor and some people just oughta cover up (fatties, old people, etc.) lest free Americans be tempted to justifiably criticize them for their grotesqueness...

I read a lot of this first thread as railfans indicating general lack of knowledge about the ways female sexuality is put on display by REAL WOMEN in the 21st century.

So what if they want to not wear pants? Not wearing pants in a large group of mixed males and females in a very public setting is not nearly the same thing as walking down a dark alley in brownsville at 3am wearing nothing except a tattoo that says "take me"...

I have no problem with it...let them have their fun...but discretion is the better part of valor and some people just oughta cover up (fatties, old people, etc.) lest free Americans be tempted to justifiably criticize them for their grotesqueness...

LOL... Sounds worse than a prostitute.

If you saw some of the sh*t (literally) I've seen on those seats, you would not want your bare ass sitting on them...

Period stains

Feces (Eskimo Pie, we call it)

Used Tampons & Maxi-pads

Used Diapers

Food & Drinks

Dirty Homeless People

Urine

Bedbugs

People with Gout & Gangrene (smells like a corpse)

People with Open Sores

So yea, keep going to your no-pants subway rides, because you're so cool.

At least at Santa-Con, you get to drink...

If you saw some of the sh*t (literally) I've seen on those seats, you would not want your bare ass sitting on them...

Period stains

Feces (Eskimo Pie, we call it)

Used Tampons & Maxi-pads

Used Diapers

Food & Drinks

Dirty Homeless People

Urine

Bedbugs

People with Gout & Gangrene (smells like a corpse)

People with Open Sores

At least at Santa-Con, you get to drink...

Yeah too but almost everything like that is open to not only subway seats and appears to happen even with clothes on, so why are you complaining again? Oh because you are cooler.

I was with you, up until you said this.....

It aint even about that.

Not wearing pants in a large group of mixed males and females in a very public setting is not nearly the same thing as walking down a dark alley in brownsville at 3am wearing nothing except a tattoo that says "take me"...

- Average NYC resident aint out at 3am.... Average NYC resident aint goin see some naked broad walking down a dark alley in whatever neighborhood....

- Average NYC resident's far more prone to taking the subway during the day.... Average NYC resident is far more subjected to seeing multiple instances of indecent exposure w/ this no pants event....

Doesn't have to be the same thing for me to find both of those scenarios appalling.....

I aint implicating that people engage in this event for the purposes of being sexual.... But anytime you got people walkin about baring flesh like that, it will have a sexual element to it, regardless of intent.... That is just human nature, especially with how taboo sex is in this country....

I don't care if they're fat asses, old people, or young & drop dead gorgeous.... I'll be the free american that disapproves of this event because I aint tryna see other free americans in the subway one or two garments short of all their "glory"....

Archived