New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran in three Brooklyn corridors in the past: I ran on this corridor weekdays only. Eventually, I served another corridor rush hours only until a few years ago (sometimes middays). For 2 months, I temporarily served another corridor. Who am I and what are the names of the corridors?

( M ) Brighton

( M ) West End

( M ) Sea Beach (During 9/11 when the (J) went to 95 St.)

M Sea Beach after 9/11, 9 Av/Bay Pkwy via West End off and on before it went thru Chrystie, way back in the day (before I was born) it was the Brighton Express. Its current corridor - Bkln-Bway :P

The ( M ) was the Brighton Local along with the (QJ) or (QB). The (D) was the Brighton Express.

how bout the (6)

pelham bay park

parkchester

3ave

125 street

brooklyn bridge

42 during go

We dont count GO's or FASTRACK

(5)

Dyre Av

Nereid Av

Bowling Green

Flatbush Av

<5>

New Lots Av

Atlantic Av

Right line, incorrect number of terminals. Keep going, there's more :)

Right line, incorrect number of terminals. Keep going, there's more :)

(5):

E. 180 Street

Bowling Green

Nereid Avenue-238

Dyre Avenue

Flatbush Avenue

<5>:

Utica Avenue

New Lots Avenue

(A) is correct. The (A) does have a handful of intervals that start/end at Euclid that are not (S) huttles. 207, Dyckman, 168, 59, Euclid, Lefferts, Far Rock, Rock Park. The (5) is also acceptable with 238, Dyre, 180, Bowling Green, Flatbush, Utica, New Lots (Gun Hill is an unofficial one yet it may be added eventually as an official one, and I'll lump it in with the rest being that while not listed on any schedule, trains do terminate there every day, not a day goes by when EVERY 238 bound train actually goes as scheduled to 238 in service, express to Gun Hill).

(A) is correct. The (A) does have a handful of intervals that start/end at Euclid that are not (S) huttles. 207, Dyckman, 168, 59, Euclid, Lefferts, Far Rock, Rock Park. The (5) is also acceptable with 238, Dyre, 180, Bowling Green, Flatbush, Utica, New Lots (Gun Hill is an unofficial one yet it may be added eventually as an official one, and I'll lump it in with the rest being that while not listed on any schedule, trains do terminate there every day, not a day goes by when EVERY 238 bound train actually goes as scheduled to 238 in service, express to Gun Hill).

So, can I go?

If so, here is my riddle:

I was the only line to go to all four subway-serviced boros at once! Who am I? It's easy...

Archived