New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ He got the answer first I believe so I wont take credit for it. (G) train to Coney Island, (F) train is it's cousin, service change was in 2011 due to GO's because of track work @ Jay Street if I'm correct. That's how I would have answered the riddle. 

Okay I'll go!

I Used To Run With My Cousins and used to go to Brooklyn. I went to Coney Island A Few Times Due To Service Changes. Who am I? Who Are the Cousins? When was the Service Change?

(M) , the service change happened if it couldn't terminate.

@Quill

Which (M)?

The Brown (M)

Orange   (M)

Or (MM)?

When was the service change also?

The (MM) or also known as the blue ( M ). Cousin, the (MJ). Change happened in 1967 during the opening of the Christie St Connection and the opening of Grand Street.

Background info: Service on the (MJ) ended when the southern portion of the Myrtle Ave Line was demolished in 1969, leaving only the (MM) then the brown ( M )  and now currently the (M) to provide service to the north portion of the original Myrtle Ave Line to Middle Village.

*whew*

The (MM) or also known as the blue ( M ). Cousin, the (MJ). Change happened in 1967 during the opening of the Christie St Connection and the opening of Grand Street.

Background info: Service on the (MJ) ended when the southern portion of the Myrtle Ave Line was demolished in 1969, leaving only the (MM) then the brown ( M )  and now currently the (M) to provide service to the north portion of the original Myrtle Ave Line to Middle Village.

*whew*

Wait why was the southern part destroyed? And also where did this line used to go?

Wait why was the southern part destroyed? And also where did this line used to go?

Agghhhh! Don't you have an actual answer key or something to follow on these riddles? I'm ready to start my own riddle and cockblock the rules here to break this cycle of confusion.

Edit: Cmon guys support me on this protest on the spamming this thread with nondescript riddles, it's driving me nuts!

Haha I love making you insane Realizim. I know why the southern part was destroyed. Just wanted to see how furious you would get.

My Riddle ,

I am a route that was recolored during the 21 St Century. I have My terminal station but something is abandon.

Who Is the Route?

What Is The Terminal?

What is abandon there? 

Archived