New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I love making you insane Realizim. I know why the southern part was destroyed. Just wanted to see how furious you would get.

My Riddle ,

I am a route that was recolored during the 21 St Century. I have My terminal station but something is abandon.

Who Is the Route?

What Is The Terminal?

What is abandon there? 

Keep it simple and keep it moving.

I love food. The food is just making me grow longer and longer. Over the past few decades, I've grown longer in both power, runtime, span if service, and ridership. I knocked out my friend a couple of years ago, and I love getting extended. Who am I? (It's not the (M) )

The (Q)? It knocked out the (W).

The (Q)? It knocked out the (W).

Yes.

With a doubt the IRT (7). It knocked out the 42nd St 8th Ave Line Lower Level as part of the new extension to be opening soon.

*Pass.

The (7) express was cut to peak direction only from all day weekdays. Besides the (7) always ran full time and never had an Extention in the past few decades.

Yes.

The (7) express was cut to peak direction only from all day weekdays. Besides the (7) always ran full time and never had an Extention in the past few decades.

Gotcha. I was thinking of the question from an infrastructure perspective, with the tentative (7) extension to 34th with the new tunnels cut through the 42nd St LL station on the 8th Ave IND.

All good. bobtehpanda got the riddle more accurately. (Q) replacing (W) service to Astoria as an extension from the previous 57th St terminus and in the future heading to SAS.

Back in the good ol' days, I wasn't like those other train routes - I had actual conductors and police officers on board! I liked being promoted, but I have a secret - to get where I say I go, you'd need to take a bus. Those were the times...

Too easy : (JFK) (JFK Express) Train to the Plane!

Rockaway Shuttle

I'll give you that round, because the Shuttle completely slipped my mind while I was writing the riddle. The answer I had in mind was the (2). The furthest point would be 241 Street, the cousin it shares stock with is the (5), (quite obvious). As for the last hint, that was just a huge error. I read that the line is suspended between 96 St and 3 Av-149 St and somehow I translated that to "completely suspended".

So yeah, ball's in your court.

whoa, an accidental win!

I only punch in on weekdays, and part of my route was placed underground some time ago. What route am I?

(As an addendum, we're only doing routes that existed post-single letter designations, right?)

No, but one has to signify if its a double lettered subway service.

whoa, an accidental win!

I only punch in on weekdays, and part of my route was placed underground some time ago. What route am I?

(As an addendum, we're only doing routes that existed post-single letter designations, right?)

Anyone? (This is a single-letter route, by the way.)

Tough one because the part time lines lines does have the underground and El potions along their route Like the (Z). I guess the (M) then since this was recent. 

Pass if I nailed it.

Nope.

This might've been bad wording, but when I said "placed underground" I meant that a route with tracks above ground had them moved below ground.

Archived