New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Since there hasn't been one in a while, i figured we'd play again 

In manhattan i am the melting pot of all cultures at the center of the world  and the center of the hip hop culture  and in the old days i used to wonder if i wanted to flee who would give me asylum or diplomatic immunity?  who am i?

I never did one lmao.

It was a brick winter of 2009, I was brand new to the gang. Everyone that saw me pull up to the Grand Ave Depot gave me a nasty look like they wanted to repeatedly beat me with a bat and tear me apart. I remember my first day on the job. I was signed up as the B61 & everyone that rode me didn't seem to like me very much. but time went on & now we practically took over. But people still don't like us. If you don't now who I am by now, you probably never bothered to care.

Lol okay 1 more model.

We're the best the BEST series of RTS's out right now. We made sure that the RTS went out with a bang before Orions took over the city. We were the first RTS's to get orange signs. 9444 is a copycat. And when the RTS's go, we'll be missed the most.

Lol okay 1 more model.

We're the best the BEST series of RTS's out right now. We made sure that the RTS went out with a bang before Orions took over the city. We were the first RTS's to get orange signs. 9444 is a copycat. And when the RTS's go, we'll be missed the most.

I want to say the 5100's, but for whatever reason I think that's wrong.

Yall right! It's the 5000's basically. Especially the 5100's & the ZF! They're the best RTS's as well as the 4900s. It's gonna be a sad day when they retire.

Quite honestly I'm a sucker for the Allison's. That V731, shit, no comparable ride.

Quite honestly I'm a sucker for the Allison's. That V731, shit, no comparable ride.

Allison, ZF whatever. I rather have a depot of FB & UP's fleet of 5000's as my RTS's anytime (y)

I'm a sucker for their signs compared to the ones on the older RTS's (i.e 9000's 9300's 9500's ect) they're pure green & the numbers on the rear signs are all bubbly & cute lmao

Well its my turn I guess, lol

You can take me to the west, pretty fast, compared to the modes that are as alternative

Im the only of my type to serve a major Health Center, all day, every day, in which most which do not.

You can take me during late night hours, but I only have 3 buses (two that actually originate during the evening period, but terminate during late night hours).

In a pretty strong route, but could use the help of more people, as it can get lonely with the last few buses of the day towards the west, and the first few towards the east.

My last few stops in the east are very different from most other bus routes.

Im am very useful for the first part of my route going west, but it kinda goes down after a certain point because of a certain porked pig.

Who am I?

Who is the porked pig?

By the way:

Evening: 8 PM-12 AM

Late Nights: 12 AM- 5 AM

Well its my turn I guess, lol

You can take me to the west, pretty fast, compared to the modes that are as alternative

Im the only of my type to serve a major Health Center, all day, every day, in which most which do not.

You can take me during late night hours, but I only have 3 buses (two that actually originate during the evening period, but terminate during late night hours).

In a pretty strong route, but could use the help of more people, as it can get lonely with the last few buses of the day towards the west, and the first few towards the east.

My last few stops in the east are very different from most other bus routes.

Im am very useful for the first part of my route going west, but it kinda goes down after a certain point because of a certain porked pig.

Who am I?

Who is the porked pig?

By the way:

Evening: 8 PM-12 AM

Late Nights: 12 AM- 5 AM

The :bus_bullet_b8: ?

Archived