The Old, the New, the Transferred, the Repainted, and the others

MHV9218

Good shots :tup: , I think the only reason fb got a zf back is because they sent some of their stuff to qv & lga , and when fb gets their lfsa then maybe the zfs will go back to ulmer park . I heard 5098 is there too im not sure , maybe someone can confirm it . Im going to go out there my self today and see whats @ fb .

Thanks guys!

Yeah I saw a bus with a Castleton sticker pass me by and I realized I shoulda probably gotten a shot of that, turned out to be 3997 when I made it down to Tillary. Looked like a good bus. I was surprised I didn't see any 8700s either, ending up seeing something like eight 8800s but not one 8700s. I didn't really mind, as long as I got to hear the air starter on some of those buses. Thanks as well.

Oh but the air starter on that bus... :P Nah it looked like it was having trouble, shame the FB 1996s are so rough around the edges these days.

I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if the ZFs left entirely. UP's fleet is getting to be a lot to handle, could see a lot of regular staples of the fleet leave. Be interested to know what you see if you make it down though. Thanks as well.

Maybe some will go back to fb , but i think that they will come back when fb gets their lfsas , if fb didnt lose their buses over the past month or so to lga or qv then they wouldnt have zfs at all . But we will see whats going to happen as the weeks/months/days go by .

Maybe some will go back to fb , but i think that they will come back when fb gets their lfsas , if fb didnt lose their buses over the past month or so to lga or qv then they wouldnt have zfs at all . But we will see whats going to happen as the weeks/months/days go by .

Remember, also FB gave up so far 5039-5046, and more may be heading to ENY .. and + ALL have ENY decals on them. Spotted 5039 with a ENY decal today on the B15. So it appears those buses are there to stay for the interim.

We got about another week or two till the MJQ LFSA orders are done I believe 5842 or 43 should be in the building. 100th Street should be in the process of receiving LFSA buses very soon, than FB.

and to MHV9218: Excellent photography: Downtown coverage on point. and SC's buses are coming in rapidly.

Archived