Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna give a big shout out to mtakidd for being my second superintendent lol thanks man for helping me.

thank god for xbox Skype lol

And young for being there since this all started .

Thank you guys !!

You're welcome. I'm so happy for you.

Is any of y'all 27 or younger?

I will be turning 26 years of age in March of 2015.

I wanna give a big shout out to mtakidd for being my second superintendent lol thanks man for helping me.

thank god for xbox Skype lol

And young for being there since this all started .

Thank you guys !!

No problem bro I'm just glad we all made it! @Dre I'm 22

• Great news guys, in addition to my processing for test 2613 (TA) I got another letter to come in for processing for 2304 (Bus Company.) I report for this on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 7:30a. The only thing, this appointment is for a part-time position driving express buses. I want to know how this will work when I go down to Livingston St. I hope I don't mess up my process with TA.

Hi guys,

i missed my 7th day & 9th day chances ,just one same reason approaching intersection when light changing.

im going for 10th day, do you guys know anything about that 10th day , or do you guys know anybody passed on that day?

please share some information .

Hi guys,

i missed my 7th day & 9th day chances ,just one same reason approaching intersection when light changing.

im going for 10th day, do you guys know anything about that 10th day , or do you guys know anybody passed on that day?

First thing you know your mistake so dont repeat it if you not sure about the light just stop and wait it out they wont fail you for waiting and its going to be 2 sups one in the front with you and one by the back door watching your every move so just stay calm, relax, take your time and do what you have been taught so when they confer with eachother they will have positive things to say and will qualify you. I hope you have your cdl license already because if not you only get one chance at the dmv road test. Anyway good luck and stay focus

First thing you know your mistake so dont repeat it if you not sure about the light just stop and wait it out they wont fail you for waiting and its going to be 2 sups one in the front with you and one by the back door watching your every move so just stay calm, relax, take your time and do what you have been taught so when they confer with eachother they will have positive things to say and will qualify you. I hope you have your cdl license already because if not you only get one chance at the dmv road test. Anyway good luck and stay focus

thanks for your message.

Hi guys,

I know two out of my class that passed on 10 just make sure you do exactly what they have been telling you to do and not what they've been telling you not to do take your time if your unsure about a light stop you'll do fine and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know two out of my class that passed on 10 just make sure you do exactly what they have been telling you to do and not what they've been telling you not to do take your time if your unsure about a light stop you'll do fine and good luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks Muta.

Archived