Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Last week on July 7 i had my pre employment interview for 2613 list number 18xx . I spoke to mr chestnut and told her i had was not able to make it that day due to a family vacation. She said to call her when i get back to get a new date . I just got back and spoke to her and she said to me you did not miss anything on that date just paper work, just wait for another letter in the mail. What does this all mean and what should i do ? Please help any information would help

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

List#1,28* first. Day training at kingsbridge depot.I'm excited and want to wish everyone good luck.yesterday we had a class of 67 people at zerega which had to be split up into two groups so ur one phone call away if ur waiting

List#1,28* first. Day training at kingsbridge depot.I'm excited and want to wish everyone good luck.yesterday we had a class of 67 people at zerega which had to be split up into two groups so ur one phone call away if ur waiting

67 ppl? That's the biggest class I heard of. I wish every class could have that many ppl. Good luck during training.

My class had 64 and about 6 people from the room I was in never showed up for orientation but I have a friend when hes was training he said it was like 80 people in his class so on average its always between say 55 and 75 per class

My class had 64 and about 6 people from the room I was in never showed up for orientation but I have a friend when hes was training he said it was like 80 people in his class so on average its always between say 55 and 75 per class

Yea, Im in castleton for the first five days .then off to Yukon next week .

Congrats. Welcome to the country club. Be sure to feel out the depots best you can. A lot of guys will tell you a lot of things about each depot. Of all the stuff you'll hear this is true Charleston and Castleton are more probie friendly (environment, dispatcher, and RDO wise) than yukon and your seniority rises faster at those two than at Yukon.

Congrats. Welcome to the country club. Be sure to feel out the depots best you can. A lot of guys will tell you a lot of things about each depot. Of all the stuff you'll hear this is true Charleston and Castleton are more probie friendly (environment, dispatcher, and RDO wise) than yukon and your seniority rises faster at those two than at Yukon.

Are you in Castleton now?

Lol if Castleton is such the country club than why would your seniority raise faster?

Its slow moving at Yukon cause its good here too.. Hell the island is good all over. Semi agree on Castleton dispatch being good though... Big mike.. Chris and the dude that runs the yard wearing suspenders.

All aces in my book... But other hand Yukon got nice ones too not all but some lol

Lol if Castleton is such the country club than why would your seniority raise faster?

Its slow moving at Yukon cause its good here too.. Hell the island is good all over. Semi agree on Castleton dispatch being good though... Big mike.. Chris and the dude that runs the yard wearing suspenders.

All aces in my book... But other hand Yukon got nice ones too not all but some lol

Who knows but something is going on at the castle it closed out first for the system pick.

And as I'm sure you'll agree each garage is as good or as bad as the person allows its to be. With that said yukon to me is ok at best. What castle n charleston drivers say about it is blown way out of proportion purportion however i do see where the basis comes from often.

Also Big Mike is over at Charleston now

Who knows but something is going on at the castle it closed out first for the system pick.

And as I'm sure you'll agree each garage is as good or as bad as the person allows its to be. With that said yukon to me is ok at best. What castle n charleston drivers say about it is blown way out of proportion purportion however i do see where the basis comes from often.

Also Big Mike is over at Charleston now

Indeed. You got me there the castle always does close out first. I'm not going to Charleston its that rough you need to jump off the roof... Not for me sir. Not for me. Lol

Indeed. You got me there the castle always does close out first. I'm not going to Charleston its that rough you need to jump off the roof... Not for me sir. Not for me. Lol

Lmao karma is gonna get me but that was funny. On the same note one of the guys from my class was there and he told minutes after it happened another driver leaned over to him and said "looks like our pegs just moved up by one"

seriously though charleston was nice the only thing i held against it was its lack of variation of work in one week i did the 74 5 times each one a different run by the end of the week i was sick of it. And the 78 is downright brutal. Just from observing it seemed if you didn't Do express you made no money there so i chose yukon (more local) you can imagine my surprise that i do at least one round on the X1 everyday but one

Castleton closes first because thats where most of the people from the other boroughs go since its the closest. Also, Yukon has more drivers.

Hmm I'll honestly be amazed if it really is just that simple

Archived