Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Realllllly important question can you guys please answer quick , okay so I can clearly see colors (traffic lights , signs ect) but when I take an online eye test and there are multiple shades of the same color I often struggle to see the image portrayed , will this hurt my chances of becoming a bus operator , I'm sure I can clearly see road signs and traffic lights pleaseeee help

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyheem what is wrong with your vision that have you so concerned about the mta eye test? You keep asking the same question about it for days now. Its a simple test you look through the machine like a binoculars and you call out different shapes colors and characteristics of displayed figures based on what the nurse ask thats how it was for me and they will also block out whichever eye so they can check the other eye when that part of the test comes. I dont know if they use the conventional eye chart and have you read a line on it standing from a distance away. They did not use that in my test. I hope that addresses your concerns.

Tyheem what is wrong with your vision that have you so concerned about the mta eye test? You keep asking the same question about it for days now. Its a simple test you look through the machine like a binoculars and you call out different shapes colors and characteristics of displayed figures based on what the nurse ask thats how it was for me and they will also block out whichever eye so they can check the other eye when that part of the test comes. I dont know if they use the conventional eye chart and have you read a line on it standing from a distance away. They did not use that in my test. I hope that addresses your concerns.

I believe I'm partially colorblind, even though I am sure I can distinguish between traffic colors and sign colors.

Man look stop worrying over it because it is what it is. When you go to take the test you dont have a choice just take it and deal with the results if you need something to be corrected they will tell you and you just have to get it done as soon as possible. There's nothing anyone of us on this forum can say to you that will change the test, you just have to do it and deal with the results, you may be making a big deal over nothing at all

I say at least 10 new guys that I seen at Caselton this morning reporting for line training look like our seniority going up.Also on the way to depot I met a guy at DD that just started his day 3 today.How is your line training.

How many depots had slots for line training?

about six depots

Out

Congrats. How many ppl made it pass training out of your class?

Out of my 4 only two passed and starting line training

Ill post how my first day in service is tomorrow

Archived