Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too! but i need to report on the 18th

how soon after that do you think the medical will be since the class starts on the 29th?

When I went back in December of 2013, it was within 2 weeks. However, it will definitely be within 30 days - they don't want to pay for a 3rd drug test if the first 2 came back clean.

me too! but i need to report on the 18th

how soon after that do you think the medical will be since the class starts on the 29th?

Is this your first time going? Cuz this is going to b my 2nd time going in just to take a drug test. Normally when someone going in for a 2nd drug test they get a call back 2-3 days telling them when to come in for medical.

One more day before drug test part 2! Then they said its usually a 2-3 day wait till you get called for medical. but since that will be a weekend I'm expecting it to be in the beginning of next week. Will they call or send a letter?

After my second drug test, which took place on December 19th, 2013, they called and asked me to report for medical on December 31st. My educated guess is that they will call, since it does take a few days for any mail from 180 Livingston Street to get to your address, depending on where you live.

when did training start after your medical? 

After my second drug test, which took place on December 19th, 2013, they called and asked me to report for medical on December 31st. My educated guess is that they will call, since it does take a few days for any mail from 180 Livingston Street to get to your address, depending on where you live.

when did your training start after the medical? how soon? The reason i suspect the medical will be so soon because the december 29th class is  in less then 2 weeks.

when did training start after your medical? 

when did your training start after the medical? how soon? The reason i suspect the medical will be so soon because the december 29th class is  in less then 2 weeks.

Well, while I was in medical, I got diagnosed with Muscle Spasm, so I had to see my primary care physician, followed by a neurologist, etc. I had trouble getting an appointment with the neurologist, who wanted me to get an MRI of my brain and two other tests. So this obviously took time. In the end, I went back on January 21st, in which I had to take a third drug test since the last one expired, which I took on December 19th. On January 24th I got called for final processing, in which I went into the February 10th class.

Looking back, if I was more successful in getting an appointment with the neurologist and getting these medical tests done sooner, I would have probably made it into the January 27th class. If my primary care physician was able to write the letter for me, I could have made it into the January 13th  class.

Wat time dis u get there?

I remember getting there by 6:30 AM, waiting approximately 1/2 hour in the lobby and then another 1/2 hour up on the 5th floor.

Here's the rule of thumb: The way the HR Dept. works is similar to DMV. When you get there, they give you a ticket with a number, therefore first come first served. That's the order they go by, not your list number. Therefore, if you get there early, especially for a drug test, chances are you'll be out by 12 Noon. If you get there late for the drug test, like at 7:30 AM, depending on the number of people in front of you, you could be there till 1 PM.

I remember getting there by 6:30 AM, waiting approximately 1/2 hour in the lobby and then another 1/2 hour up on the 5th floor.

Here's the rule of thumb: The way the HR Dept. works is similar to DMV. When you get there, they give you a ticket with a number, therefore first come first served. That's the order they go by, not your list number. Therefore, if you get there early, especially for a drug test, chances are you'll be out by 12 Noon. If you get there late for the drug test, like at 7:30 AM, depending on the number of people in front of you, you could be there till 1 PM.

I got there it was 7:20am. I was out by 11:30. But compared to other times this was quick. All they had me do was fill out more papers, sign other papers I filled out before and take the drug test. When will they be calling I have no clue. I dislike these mind games they play with us. Just wait...

Archived