Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 10 day training class at Zerega is Monday to Friday?

Yes

The first day you will be at Zerega for orientation and etc. After you will be assign to a Superintendent and a Depot to report for training. You can be sent anywhere within the 4 boroughs "Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn" If you qualify on day 7, On day 8 - 10 you will be doing RTS training and waiting for the rest who did not qualify to either make it on Day 9 or 10. On day 11 you report back to Zerega.

Good luck and rest when you can. 

The first day you will be at Zerega for orientation and etc. After you will be assign to a Superintendent and a Depot to report for training. You can be sent anywhere within the 4 boroughs "Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn" If you qualify on day 7, On day 8 - 10 you will be doing RTS training and waiting for the rest who did not qualify to either make it on Day 9 or 10. On day 11 you report back to Zerega.

Good luck and rest when you can.

Thanks Duece

Got to go to 180 Livingston Street Tuesday hopefully there is good news when I go there, it's been 3 months last time I was there, anybody have any word on the next bus classes that they will be having that is not already full so I have a idea on when I would be starting?

Got to go to 180 Livingston Street Tuesday hopefully there is good news when I go there, it's been 3 months last time I was there, anybody have any word on the next bus classes that they will be having that is not already full so I have a idea on when I would be starting?

You only taking a drug test on Tuesday. Then they gonna call u back for medical. The next two classes are the 12th, and 26th.

Question out of curiosity when you go for the 10 training on when of those 10 day's do you go for the DMV road test? And is there a final road test through transit itself?

In order to take the DMV road test, you have to first qualify on Day 7 , 9 or 10. If you qualify in one of those days, MTA will schudule the Road Test for DMV after. Some people are tested 2 weeks or a month for the DMV road test.

If you qualify on day 7 or 9 with MTA. You get two chances with the DMV road test. Qualifying on Day 10 only gives you one chance to pass the DMV road test.

In order to take the DMV road test, you have to first qualify on Day 7 , 9 or 10. If you qualify in one of those days, MTA will schudule the Road Test for DMV after. Some people are tested 2 weeks or a month for the DMV road test.

If you qualify on day 7 or 9 with MTA. You get two chances with the DMV road test. Qualifying on Day 10 only gives you one chance to pass the DMV road test.

I was just curious because a friend of mine told me he knew a guy that went through the 10 day training and failed on day 10 but I wasn't sure if it was because he failed the DMV road test or if they just kicked him out, I'm just concerned for myself now on that note, I don't know if the guy just had his CDL permit or the full CDL license when he was doing the training... Any word of thoughts anyone?

I was just curious because a friend of mine told me he knew a guy that went through the 10 day training and failed on day 10 but I wasn't sure if it was because he failed the DMV road test or if they just kicked him out, I'm just concerned for myself now on that note, I don't know if the guy just had his CDL permit or the full CDL license when he was doing the training... Any word of thoughts anyone?

U could fail the 10 day training with your Cdl licnese if u can't drive the way mta wants you to.

U could fail the 10 day training with your Cdl licnese if u can't drive the way mta wants you to.

I was recently talking to someone who passed the 10 day training and one of the keys to driving the way the MTA wants you to is:

Mirrors, Mirrors, Mirrors!!!

According to YoungNYCSubwayFan, you can call DCAS automated telephone number to get a status update on the exam.

Automated Phone System - Call DCAS at +1 (212) 669-1357 Option 2.

I tried it however you need a valid SSN to get the information.

Please share the results if you call :)

Archived