Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

According to YoungNYCSubwayFan, you can call DCAS automated telephone number to get a status update on the exam.

Automated Phone System - Call DCAS at +1 (212) 669-1357 Option 2.

I tried it however you need a valid SSN to get the information.

Please share the results if you call :)

They usually update this information on the evening of the First Sunday of every month.

In addition, I feel that this is better since the HR Dept. at NYC Transit just gives you one number.

By the way, I called for January of 2015 and the information has not changed since December....that's why I didn't post anything.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey my list number is 2179 and I just took my second drug test yesterday so now I'm just waiting on a phone call for my medical hopefully I make the class on 1/26/15

U going to be in that class of u clear medical

I'm in the 1/12 class and never drove a bus before. I consider myself a pretty good driver but I'm still a little uneasy about training. Any key things a CDL noobie should know going into training?

Go to http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/34980-bus-operator-exam-2613-questions/page-304, scroll down to post #3038.

When I was in training, our instructor gave these as "handouts" for us to look over in order to try to help us. Therefore, I am passing these documents along to everyone to hopefully help them with future training in the future.

Go to http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/34980-bus-operator-exam-2613-questions/page-304, scroll down to post #3038.

When I was in training, our instructor gave these as "handouts" for us to look over in order to try to help us. Therefore, I am passing these documents along to everyone to hopefully help them with future training in the future.

Thanks for the info young, but I was wondering if there was anything that was a must know or do to pass vs just general knowledge

Just heard a new group should get their transfer to Staten Island in February. I believe last group we got was from July. So it sounds like anyone who put there transfer in in August should get the transfer...well at least up to 10-15 of you.

Do you have or know any more info on staten island transfers I put mine in in oct 20 when I was at Zerega... I can't wait any longer lol ...

Damn that's a nice lil ride for u.

I live in staten island and work in mtv I drive in everyday it's not that bad ..45min to hour max door to door

Archived