Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have or know any more info on staten island transfers I put mine in in oct 20 when I was at Zerega... I can't wait any longer lol ...

I live in staten island and work in mtv I drive in everyday it's not that bad ..45min to hour max door to door

if what Guiness316 is saying is true it sounds like anyone from august/september classes that put in transfers would come here first ( I'm on SI too) so it depends how many from those classes have transfers pending? Do you have any idea? Seems like there are 4 or 5 classes before you, just a matter of how many put in transfers to SI. I'll try and ask someone in the union if they know anything.

yo Dre I remember you - you in a class now? Things moved pretty quickly I see. 

Well wish everyone good luck just finishing up my two weeks picked into mjq

Congrats! I start training on the 26th and I'm so nervous but im an excellent driver...the size of the bus is just a bit intimidating. Did u drive to Zerega? If so how is parking?

Did u drive to Zerega? If so how is parking?

There is a school bus company right across the street, therefore parking is tough. I was fortunate and got dropped off in the morning, then I took the Q44 going home into Queens.

@determined2B & @heartofnyc how was y'all frist 4 days of training?

So far so good. Next week Manhattan and hopefully we all qualify. Nervous as shit but it has to be done. El pillars are not as bad as everyone thinks. Parking and back up are also not bad at all. The pivoting on the bus is something you need to get use to but otherwise just listen and watch your every move!

Hey Guys, I am at MTA BUS depot, I am 8 months into the job and I got in an incident back in October. Therefore, I got a 6-month extension. Recently, I was call for TA 2613 test. I went down to 180 for processing back on December 10. I haven't heard any back yet. Do anyone think my extension will effect my chances to move or to TA?

Thanks for your help!

Hey Guys, I am at MTA BUS depot, I am 8 months into the job and I got in an incident back in October. Therefore, I got a 6-month extension. Recently, I was call for TA 2613 test. I went down to 180 for processing back on December 10. I haven't heard any back yet. Do anyone think my extension will effect my chances to move or to TA?

Thanks for your help!

U should be fine

No. U prob have to wait the 90 days b4 u hear for them again.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your help!

what kind of accident was it? Really bad and your fault? I know drivers that had 2-3 accidents on probation and were never extended.

Thanks for your help!

Good morning, does anybody have the number to employment section at 180 Livingston?

(347) 643-8229

(347) 643-8229

Thanks dre......I'm stressing I got pulled over last night for failed to signal but I did signal the cop was just being a real a**hole. I'm gonna fight the ticket....I had 2 witnesses but I still have to notify mta. Should I tell them now or wait til I get to Zerega?

Thanks dre......I'm stressing I got pulled over last night for failed to signal but I did signal the cop was just being a real a**hole. I'm gonna fight the ticket....I had 2 witnesses but I still have to notify mta. Should I tell them now or wait til I get to Zerega?

That happened to me 30 days prior to getting hired. I was going to fight it.....they said they wouldnt process me til it was settled..i went right to dmv and paid it....pay it asap...if u only would have 2 pts no biggie but if it puts u have over 4 pt threshold then u will have to fight it

Wait till u get to zerega.

Wait till u get to zerega.

Thanks

That happened to me 30 days prior to getting hired. I was going to fight it.....they said they wouldnt process me til it was settled..i went right to dmv and paid it....pay it asap...if u only would have 2 pts no biggie but if it puts u have over 4 pt threshold then u will have to fight it

I already have my start date for training tho

Archived