Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello everybody I schore  89.6 on my exam and get a list number in the low  600 is that possible or should I call them thanks everybody this forum is a life saver    be well   mu friends be well

I don't see how an 89.6 is possible being that each question was worth 1.25 points.... Also if you scored an 89 I would think your list number would be a lot lower then 600, I scored 90 and my list number is 116 and I was called back on Nov. 4. I would most definatlly place a call to HR ASAP. They might have mailed you the packet and it got lost like mine or gave you a wrong list number. Packet first then a call for medical after the drug screening comes back negative.. Good luck!

hello everybody I schore  89.6 on my exam and get a list number in the low  600 is that possible or should I call them thanks everybody this forum is a life saver    be well   mu friends be well

I don't see how an 89.6 is possible being that each question was worth 1.25 points.... Also if you scored an 89 I would think your list number would be a lot lower then 600, I scored 90 and my list number is 116 and I was called back on Nov. 4. I would most definatlly place a call to HR ASAP. They might have mailed you the packet and it got lost like mine or gave you a wrong list number. Packet first then a call for medical after the drug screening comes back negative.. Good luck!

Unless a group of names received the same score and they arrange the list within the group that scored 89 either by their last digit social, perhaps last names or the order which the application received...Thats just my lucky guess. Call HR if you are unsure.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Unless a group of names received the same score and they arrange the list within the group that scored 89 either by their last digit social, perhaps last names or the order which the application received...Thats just my lucky guess. Call HR if you are unsure.Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I dunno. I got a 86.25 and got #383

Sumn is wrong with his math

Unless a group of names received the same score and they arrange the list within the group that scored 89 either by their last digit social, perhaps last names or the order which the application received...Thats just my lucky guess. Call HR if you are unsure.Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

He didn't get a 89.6, definitely miscalculated wrong. I have the same score as WannaBeMTA and I'm in the 400s...if his list # is in the 600s he will get called right after they are done with us, so probably some time after the middle of February.

WannaBeMTA are the last 4 of your social lower then 3500?

He didn't get a 89.6, definitely miscalculated wrong. I have the same score as WannaBeMTA and I'm in the 400s...if his list # is in the 600s he will get called right after they are done with us, so probably some time after the middle of February.

WannaBeMTA are the last 4 of your social lower then 3500?

WAYYYYYY lower

Ehh not really. Only 50 list #s separate me you and wannabemta and our ssn's are far apart

I wish my list number was a lil higher I'm not gonna lie, it may sound corny but ever since high school I wanted to drive for MTA (Idk anyone's high school dream is to drive for a public bus service, lol) and not that I'm rapping at MTA ' s door....I kinda wanna prolong it. I'm kinda having fun at my job now

I wish my list number was a lil higher I'm not gonna lie, it may sound corny but ever since high school I wanted to drive for MTA (Idk anyone's high school dream is to drive for a public bus service, lol) and not that I'm rapping at MTA ' s door....I kinda wanna prolong it. I'm kinda having fun at my job now

I was the same way when I was little. My grandpa drove for the MTA...I just wanted to work thru the holidays, now I am impatient as hell...can't stand my job...sick of these 12-14 hour shifts.

Think about it this way..could be worse...we could be 2000 or higher. List doesn't expire til 2017 so who knows what could happen...imagine the ppl on 4600? Waiting forever. Ya hafta think the demand for drivers is decent, not high. There are 18000 drivers in the system - 3500 were hired from my friends exam in 07-08ish I think, maybe 09. How many could possibly be getting fired / quit / retiring. People hangout to these gigs. I guess if we had high#s we would be more relaxed and not think about it as much...posting in here daily lol

Ok, guys, enough of this SS# nonsense already!
My Last Four WAAAYYY higher than 5000 and at same time List # 369.

But let me break some ice here...

I was driving today on Major Deegan with few very nasty passengers when I got a call from 347.
I knew right away who was that. I pulled over and answered the phone.

Gotta report to 180 this Friday at 7:30 for 2nd Drug Test.

@WannaBeMTA12... Looks like they gonna call you tomorrow or maybe after tomorrow. 

My Last Four WAAAYYY higher than 5000 and at same time List # 369.

I was driving today on Major Deegan with few very nasty passengers when I got a call from 347.

I knew right away who was that. I pulled over and answered the phone.

@WannaBeMTA12... Looks like they gonna call you tomorrow or maybe after tomorrow.

Nice! U had a test score of 86.25 as well?

My Last Four WAAAYYY higher than 5000 and at same time List # 369.

I was driving today on Major Deegan with few very nasty passengers when I got a call from 347.

I knew right away who was that. I pulled over and answered the phone.

@WannaBeMTA12... Looks like they gonna call you tomorrow or maybe after tomorrow.

Nice! U had a test score of 86.25 as well?

Did they mention which training class?

Finally! Got a call from the MTA today, will report Thursday 7:30 at Livingston for the second drug test. Thank God. 

WannabeMTA12 you should get a call any day now. I was in the 320s with also an 86.25, so you should get something very soon. 

Very glad finally to go for a second test, hopefully I'll get called very soon for a medical afterwards. 

Good luck to you all!

Finally! Got a call from the MTA today, will report Thursday 7:30 at Livingston for the second drug test. Thank God.

WannabeMTA12 you should get a call any day now. I was in the 320s with also an 86.25, so you should get something very soon.

Very glad finally to go for a second test, hopefully I'll get called very soon for a medical afterwards.

Good luck to you all!

Great news! I would bet they call right away for medical..no reason to call u for 2nd drug test if they aren't trying to put u in a training class

Great news! I would bet they call right away for medical..no reason to call u for 2nd drug test if they aren't trying to put u in a training class

Surprisingly I took my second drug test on December 19th and did not report back for medical until December 31st. So it may be some time, definitely within a month...

Archived