Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Okay, so for those who are still :drool:...this is what happened:

Fortunately someone drove me to the 179th Street (F) train station. The commute itself was fine, except that while in the Rutgers tunnel, which connects Manhattan and Brooklyn, there was a work train in front of us, and apparently on that work train the brakes went into emergency. As a result, the train ride took me a total of 70 to 75 minutes, compared to 55 minutes according to TripPlanner.

Next, myself and others were waiting in the lobby since the HR lady did not arrive until 7 AM, compared to 6:30 (which I thought). Went upstairs, got a number and lined up at 7:30 AM. About 45 minutes later I was cleared by HR, in which I proceeded to medical.

In medical, they took another urine sample (to check for sugar and protein), did a EKG, vision and hearing. They also took our weight and blood pressure as well, which were fine.

Next, one of the medical doctors called us. Had a brief conversation then the doctor checked us out. Unfortunately, the doctor who checked me out thinks I have muscular dystrophy. Therefore, I was placed on medical hold. Shortly after leaving 180 Livingston Street, before getting on the subway, I called my regular doctor and made an appointment on Thursday. As a result, I will be back down at 180 Livingston Street on Friday, whether we have 2 or 10 inches of snow.

Happy New Year everyone!! 

Okay, so came back from my family doctor and this is the update:

Unfortunately I am not going to 180 Livingston Street tomorrow. I went to the doctor and my primary doctor is going to call the TA physician to try to find out what is going on. If it is something minor, then I am hoping I can go down on Monday. Worse comes to worse, I have been given a referral for a neurologist that is a 30 minute walk from where I live. I plan on calling the neurologist tomorrow, make an appointment ASAP, get a clean bill of health and go back down to 180 Livingston Street as soon as I can.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah he had us on thrid ave and lexington ave but I did a artic route today it's not that difficult the rear end follow everything you do in the front. And lmfao about that M35 route I heard thats the penny route smfh I heard the passengers give you guys pennys and then ask for a transfer lol

Dude sometimes they just ask for a transfer straight up.....and then get off the bus. That line is no joke I'm going to avoid it like the plague...literally lol

I hit the farebox buttons so much and with all the different noises from pennies and transfers it's like I'm making some crazy ass beat on an MPC.

Okay, so for those who are still :drool:...this is what happened:

Fortunately someone drove me to the 179th Street (F) train station. The commute itself was fine, except that while in the Rutgers tunnel, which connects Manhattan and Brooklyn, there was a work train in front of us, and apparently on that work train the brakes went into emergency. As a result, the train ride took me a total of 70 to 75 minutes, compared to 55 minutes according to TripPlanner.

Next, myself and others were waiting in the lobby since the HR lady did not arrive until 7 AM, compared to 6:30 (which I thought). Went upstairs, got a number and lined up at 7:30 AM. About 45 minutes later I was cleared by HR, in which I proceeded to medical.

In medical, they took another urine sample (to check for sugar and protein), did a EKG, vision and hearing. They also took our weight and blood pressure as well, which were fine.

Next, one of the medical doctors called us. Had a brief conversation then the doctor checked us out. Unfortunately, the doctor who checked me out thinks I have muscular dystrophy. Therefore, I was placed on medical hold. Shortly after leaving 180 Livingston Street, before getting on the subway, I called my regular doctor and made an appointment on Thursday. As a result, I will be back down at 180 Livingston Street on Friday, whether we have 2 or 10 inches of snow.

Happy New Year everyone!! 

Okay, so came back from my family doctor and this is the update:

Unfortunately I am not going to 180 Livingston Street tomorrow. I went to the doctor and my primary doctor is going to call the TA physician to try to find out what is going on. If it is something minor, then I am hoping I can go down on Monday. Worse comes to worse, I have been given a referral for a neurologist that is a 30 minute walk from where I live. I plan on calling the neurologist tomorrow, make an appointment ASAP, get a clean bill of health and go back down to 180 Livingston Street as soon as I can.

Thanks for update Young I am sure all will work out

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I just spoke to my friend that worked with me at Atlantic Exprees & he said he starts training on the 13th.

Young if you get that medical hold taken care of by next week you'll be that same class with my friend.

Young if you get that medical hold taken care of by next week you'll be that same class with my friend.

Thank you for the information! I definitely plan on getting it taken care of this upcoming week...I will keep you folks informed...

I just spoke to my friend that worked with me at Atlantic Exprees & he said he starts training on the 13th.

Do u know what his list # was?

This is.....annoying. they should a never called us in, in the first place if they weren't ready.....smh

Get used to it If you Wanna BE Mta you will see many things they do sometimes dont make sense but you just roll with the punches

Happy New Year all. 

So how is everyone doing?

I see a lot of people pass the training on day 7. What did you guys think about the 1-10 training did you have any problems and did any of you have a permit. If you had a CDL  did you found it easy or hard. Do you have any tips for the people that are waiting on here. 

I wanted to tell you guys  there will be a class  Next Monday 13th for the following exams 2301,2901,2613 @ Zeraga @7am Also there will be a class on Feb 3  I can tell you this be ready and have your stuff.

Happy New Year all.

I see a lot of people pass the training on day 7. What did you guys think about the 1-10 training did you have any problems and did any of you have a permit. If you had a CDL did you found it easy or hard. Do you have any tips for the people that are waiting on here.

I wanted to tell you guys there will be a class Next Monday 13th for the following exams 2301,2901,2613 @ Zeraga @7am Also there will be a class on Feb 3 I can tell you this be ready and have your stuff.

Hope I make Feb 3 class. Perfect timing

Happy New Year all. 

I see a lot of people pass the training on day 7. What did you guys think about the 1-10 training did you have any problems and did any of you have a permit. If you had a CDL  did you found it easy or hard. Do you have any tips for the people that are waiting on here. 

I wanted to tell you guys  there will be a class  Next Monday 13th for the following exams 2301,2901,2613 @ Zeraga @7am Also there will be a class on Feb 3  I can tell you this be ready and have your stuff.

If you just do what the instructor tells you to do, you can pass the training. If you're having trouble study the manual and watch your classmates when they're driving, the amount of effort you put into it is what you'll get out of it.

Stay calm, be confident, don't rush.

If you like driving then this will be fun for you, I love driving and now that I have a feel for the bus it's alot more fun since I know how to use my mirrors and identify turns. I just had a permit.

hello everybody I schore  89.6 on my exam and get a list number in the low  600 is that possible or should I call them thanks everybody this forum is a life saver    be well   mu friends be well

Its possible. But your list number is good and it wont take long to contact you. I believe they in the range 300-400 , not sure but your list number is good compare to 2K

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Archived