What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of the songs I like to listen to whenever I'm on the Culver line. It brings back memories of last summer in which I used to take the (F) to CI. I would sometimes get off at Bay Parkway and watch the sunset while listening to these songs. It was very relaxing as most of the time I would find myself the only one at the station. I'll be doing the same thing this summer. :cool:

This song and album speaks for itself... \m/

I don't listen to anything of Metallica after "...And Justice For All" :mad: Friggin sellouts!! :tdown:

IAWTP 1000 percent! When the shitty Black Album came out, it created a bunch of fangirls that go to the concerts because they're so "hot" Thats why I think Megadeth is better, they kept releasing great music and became somewhat popular and never sold out to bring the the $. I think Lars Ulrich said once that he only plays for the money hence why he is a Nazi about music piracy.

My friend once said "Metallica started to suck when the ran out of Dave Mustaine's materiel to steal" :)

IAWTP 1000 percent! When the shitty Black Album came out, it created a bunch of fangirls that go to the concerts because they're so "hot" Thats why I think Megadeth is better, they kept releasing great music and became somewhat popular and never sold out to bring the the $. I think Lars Ulrich said once that he only plays for the money hence why he is a Nazi about music piracy.

My friend once said "Metallica started to suck when the ran out of Dave Mustaine's materiel to steal" :)

HA! I couldn't agree w/you more. Now MEGADETH's stuff wasn't as polished with their first two albums, but they were thrashy as hell and quite frankly faster. I play "Rust In Peace", "Peace Sells" & "So Far, So Good... So What" all the time and they are my favourite albums of theirs. Now "So Far, So Good... So What" suffers from terrible production, but that actually adds to the thrashiness. I friggin' love this track... Nice intro... I'm just annoyed that Dave decided to remaster all of the classics when they were fine as they were. :mad: :tdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4kwwR-npHU&feature=related

:cool: \m/

P.S. Lars is an egotistical douchebag!