What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Via Garibaldi 8 don't you like any other music besides metal/hard rock? That all you seem to like and post.

Music should be more than liking '1' type of format.

I do... I listen to Bossa Nova music, but none of that stuff is available on Youtube. :P

Here is a nice link that offers nice listening music that I play from time to time:

http://www.scenariomusic.it

It's all Bossa Nova music, sung in Brazilian Portuguese and some Italian. :cool:

The thing is I grew up during my teenage years going to metal concerts and such with my friends. One of my first metal shows was at the old Coney Island High in the village (which was torn down for some stupid condo) :mad:. That place hold some great memories. I saw Death and other acts like Morbid Angel and Deicide. \m/ :cool:

I also listen to classical music from time to time like Wagner, Vivaldi, Brahms, etc. :cool:

Speaking of one dimensional, look who is talking?? LOL All you post is 70s and 80s classics mainly.

I do... I listen to Bossa Nova music, but none of that stuff is available on Youtube. :P

Here is a nice link that offers nice listening music that I play from time to time:

http://www.scenariomusic.it

It's all Bossa Nova music, sung in Brazilian Portuguese and some Italian. :cool:

The thing is I grew up during my teenage years going to metal concerts and such with my friends. One of my first metal shows was at the old Coney Island High in the village (which was torn down for some stupid condo) :mad:. That place hold some great memories. I saw Death and other acts like Morbid Angel and Deicide. \m/ :cool:

I also listen to classical music from time to time like Wagner, Vivaldi, Brahms, etc. :cool:

Speaking of one dimensional, look who is talking?? LOL All you post is 70s and 80s classics mainly.

Don't forget the '90's. LOL and Damn proud to be a child of the '70's, 80's and 90's.:P

getting my glam out

LOL... 80s glam metal... :cool:

Here is one of my favs. Fridays after school (we were around your age in high school), we'd all go over to my friend Dave's house. Later on more folks would come over and we'd blast metal all afternoon and night and some folks (not me usually because they were drinking cheap @ss beer during those days lol) would get piss drunk. lol... Our other friend Pete loved Warrant and that track "Cherry Pie" and this one "Uncle Tom's Cabin". Sometimes if we had some hard stuff I'd take a few shots of tequila or whatever... Ahh the teenage years with metal... Rocking hard. \m/ :cool: LOL