R68 B train pics from today !!!

error46146

Absolutely NO Slants on the B today !! NO SLANTS !!

i saw 3 R68 B trains, no slants at all

it looks like these trains are coming from the N, since they are the Alstom built ones and not the Westinghouse ones

DSCN0010-7.jpg

DSCN0011-6.jpg

Both are of the same train @ Grand Street (R68 #2824)

oh yeah the station smells

The front of the uptown platform is horrid. The Downtown one is alright.

Speaking of that station, its by far one of the most rudest. Those people dont give you a chance to get out, they just rush into the train.

The front of the uptown platform is horrid. The Downtown one is alright.

Speaking of that station, its by far one of the most rudest. Those people dont give you a chance to get out, they just rush into the train.

You should come ride my (D) I will show you how to handle those people I always mess with them. Specially when you get that one person who leaps off the steps and holds well trys and holds the doors for 10 of their friends.

I'm Asian, too. I'm totally disgusted when they get on and rush to find any space for a seat. For example, Canal St on the R160 N. You have three skinny people seated to the right of the pole from previous stops (at max) and some space left (barely any!). He or she will make this rude gesture of "move over" to make a fourth seat. Argh! I don't quite get it. Are they so lazy? Sometimes when I'm in a hurry, I would push my way out...I don't care. You were in a hurry to find a seat, but you're blocking me from exiting the train! :confused:

Anyways, there are at least two slants on the (B)ravo.

Here is proof they still exist....This was shot at about 5:15 this morning......

cid__0718080519.jpg

cid__0718080517.jpg

Remember most of my pics are cell phone pics....

They were B trains, as my D train came in a short while later on the middle track. This train did arrive first, but left after the D......

Here is proof they still exist....This was shot at about 5:15 this morning......

cid__0718080519.jpg

cid__0718080517.jpg

Remember most of my pics are cell phone pics....

They were B trains, as my D train came in a short while later on the middle track. This train did arrive first, but left after the D......

Nice

Archived