Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
error46146

R68 B train pics from today !!!

Absolutely NO Slants on the B today !! NO SLANTS !!

i saw 3 R68 B trains, no slants at all

it looks like these trains are coming from the N, since they are the Alstom built ones and not the Westinghouse ones

DSCN0010-7.jpg

DSCN0011-6.jpg

Both are of the same train @ Grand Street (R68 #2824)

I rode on an R40 Slant this Afternoon when coming back from the American Museum of Natural History.

Good. Even Though I'm not a fan of R40 Slants I want to ride it and take pictures of it for the final time

At least 4-5 slants on the (;) today!

wow,I didn't know it was that many out there...people are saying there two sets each left in service.

I am guessing the R40 are gone, R40a slant have days to live, and R40a non slant have about another year.

- Andy

Absolutely NO Slants on the B today !! NO SLANTS !!

Absolutely false. You probably wasn't around long enough.

i talked with a T/O while on the (:D and he said there is 6 or more sets of R40 and R40M mostly R40M. 1 or 2 sets have gone back to the (N) and (W) each. i wish i could see them.

Did you hold your breath down there at Grand St. ? That is my number 1 hated station when I am on the (D)elta or (B)ravo, I nearly vomit while making announcements there.

Did you hold your breath down there at Grand St. ? That is my number 1 hated station when I am on the (D)elta or (B)ravo, I nearly vomit while making announcements there.

oh yeah the station smells

oh yeah the station smells

The front of the uptown platform is horrid. The Downtown one is alright.

Speaking of that station, its by far one of the most rudest. Those people dont give you a chance to get out, they just rush into the train.

The front of the uptown platform is horrid. The Downtown one is alright.

Speaking of that station, its by far one of the most rudest. Those people dont give you a chance to get out, they just rush into the train.

You should come ride my (D) I will show you how to handle those people I always mess with them. Specially when you get that one person who leaps off the steps and holds well trys and holds the doors for 10 of their friends.

You should come ride my (D) I will show you how to handle those people I always mess with them. Specially when you get that one person who leaps off the steps and holds well trys and holds the doors for 10 of their friends.

we get that on the (Q) at Atlantic Ave.

I'm Asian, too. I'm totally disgusted when they get on and rush to find any space for a seat. For example, Canal St on the R160 N. You have three skinny people seated to the right of the pole from previous stops (at max) and some space left (barely any!). He or she will make this rude gesture of "move over" to make a fourth seat. Argh! I don't quite get it. Are they so lazy? Sometimes when I'm in a hurry, I would push my way out...I don't care. You were in a hurry to find a seat, but you're blocking me from exiting the train! :confused:

Anyways, there are at least two slants on the (B)ravo.

Nice end shots of the R68's on the (:D. The (:D train fleet is like this 50% R40 cars and 50% R68/R68A cars, when catching the (:P for a ride.

Here is proof they still exist....This was shot at about 5:15 this morning......

cid__0718080519.jpg

cid__0718080517.jpg

Remember most of my pics are cell phone pics....

They were B trains, as my D train came in a short while later on the middle track. This train did arrive first, but left after the D......

Here is proof they still exist....This was shot at about 5:15 this morning......

cid__0718080519.jpg

cid__0718080517.jpg

Remember most of my pics are cell phone pics....

They were B trains, as my D train came in a short while later on the middle track. This train did arrive first, but left after the D......

Nice