Campaign 2012: Presidential and other election news

Shortline Bus

you drones just killed the greatest country ever in the history of the planet and pissed on the graves of everyone who fought and died for freedom these past 237 years so you can be slaves to the state, real smart

joe

Doesn't matter. The president isn't white and that makes him happy.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps the country, Reps. and Dems., can stop the BS and govern responsibly and move this country forward. If Barack Obama has truly won this election there is no reason to go down this road we've been traveling these last four years.The time is now to unite and move this country forward as we still have many challenges ahead of us. God Bless America. Carry on.

Doesn't matter. The president isn't white and that makes him happy.

He's mixed. It's not because he's black that I voted for him. But I sense you'd be unhappy with this savage in office again, right? I mean, after all, he's gonna continue his reverse-racism policies.

He's mixed. It's not because he's black that I voted for him. But I sense you'd be unhappy with this savage in office again, right? I mean, after all, he's gonna continue his reverse-racism policies.

Why did you vote for someone that you deem a "savage"?

Why did you vote for someone that you deem a "savage"?

I don't deem Obama (nor Romney) a savage. I was just making fun of your usage of the term "savage". Because after all, according to you (and 909 especially), he'll turn the US into a Communist bloc, with handouts for the lazy and the savages. And of course, he'll ban guns so that these savages can run around without any law and order. And then he'll become a dictator and spend America into oblivion and we'll become China's pet.

Sounds like something General Ripper would say.

I don't deem Obama (nor Romney) a savage. I was just making fun of your usage of the term "savage". Because after all, according to you, he'll turn the US into a Communist bloc, with handouts for the lazy and the savages. And of course, he'll ban guns so that these savages can run around without any law and order. And then he'll become a dictator and spend America into oblivion and we'll become China's pet.

It takes a smart man to satirize another, but a damned fool will always be just that: a fool. The good thing about being at the bottom is that you can only move up, right? I look forward to your memoirs of the journey.

not sore losers, real americans, not the drones who destroyed this country, i hope your happy being a slave

joe

Yes, a puppet of the rich and wealthy, with his silly policies and "reforms" as if anyone was going to buy that crap.

If I was any more of a heartless jerk I'd have said the pictures of the Romney supporters acting like the guy just died greatly pleased me

and youre a drone

and your idiocy knows no bounds

joe

Boy, you like the word drone, don't you? Because we're young and not stuck in the Cold War, we're drones to those racist, liberal Commies that want to start class warfare and strip us of our guns, right? Perhaps you should expand your vocabulary.

And me, an idiot? I don't think you understood my sarcasm there.

It takes a smart man to satirize another, but a damned fool will always be just that: a fool. The good thing about being at the bottom is that you can only move up, right? I look forward to your memoirs of the journey.

Oh, and you're the smart man, right? Of couse you're not the fool, you're the one with the common sense here. Everyone here is just a lazy, young, uneducated, idiot. Every one of us libby puppets is just a fool.

Please, enlighten us with your beautiful and witty quotes and poems.

Oh, and you're the smart man, right? Of couse you're not the fool, you're the one with the common sense here. Everyone here is just a lazy, young, uneducated, idiot. Every one of us libby puppets is just a fool.

Please, enlighten us with your beautiful and witty quotes and poems.

Being on this forum for the past three years, he's quite the wise guy. Don't feed into it...

The point is, with Obama back in office (well, he never actually left), we are in some serious danger right now. Here are predictions that are most likely going to occur within next four years:

-Economic crash on a worldwide scale (though, this would of still happened under Romney as well).

-Civil unrest

-More false flag operations (possibly as bad or greater than 9/11)

-More unconstitutional wars (or "Kinetic Military action")

-Martial law (the most dangerous one!)

-Creation of the North American Union

- Strike on Iran

-War with Russia and China.

Yeah, prepare for hell if you're smart. If not, enjoy your enslavement

Archived