Campaign 2012: Presidential and other election news

Shortline Bus

I wouldn't be too sure about that. You do know the President isn't the only one that pulls the strings, right?

There's these things called branches... Come on, we should have learned all this in history class at one point

Only a moron would believe that he is the only one doing this (though he had been known to backstab the New World Order shadow government on more then one occasion).

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point is, with Obama back in office (well, he never actually left), we are in some serious danger right now. Here are predictions that are most likely going to occur within next four years:

-Economic crash on a worldwide scale (though, this would of still happened under Romney as well).

-Civil unrest

-More false flag operations (possibly as bad or greater than 9/11)

-More unconstitutional wars (or "Kinetic Military action")

-Martial law (the most dangerous one!)

-Creation of the North American Union

- Strike on Iran

-War with Russia and China.

Yeah, prepare for hell if you're smart. If not, enjoy your enslavement

Wars with Russia, China and Iran? Strange, and I thought Obama was kissing their behinds and being their slave.

Paranoia strangles the life out of you, chief.

I don't know about you, but tomorrow is going to be a cookie-cutter Wednesday for me. Wake up, drink coffee, go to train station, you know, shiz like that. The typical infowars subscriber is going to be busy building a bunker tomorrow.

Oh please... This changes nothing... Quite frankly I'm not even sure what this means. As far as I'm concerned race relations are worse, not better, so I'm not sure if folks are electing Obama to create a façade or what. In any event, whatever this signifies, he can't blame the Republicans anymore. With a second term he'll have 8 years in office to see his policies through, so I don't want to hear anything about Republicans. The people have spoken and we need someone to make some damn bold moves, period. Unemployment is still high with 23 million Americans out of work, a spiraling deficit... If he doesn't deliver this term, we are in serious trouble as a country.

Soo....$6 billion later.... we're right back where we started, with a deadlocked Congress and a lame President. No change. Good job America.

Go Figure :o . With dismal approval ratings for both Congress and US Senate and also the President by start of 2012(George Bush Sr lost his reelection bid in 1992 to then unknown Bill Clinton also with high unemployment numbers) Go Figure. Not only Obama is re-elected, there was no major upsets in the US Senate and Governors races across the country as well.

And to VG8 and Tokemon question. I guess a split US House (Senate and Congress) and President along both party lines means the american people IMO wants both sides to WORK Together.

Go Figure :o . With dismal approval ratings for both Congress and US Senate and also the President by start of 2012(George Bush Sr lost his reelection bid in 1992 to then unknown Bill Clinton also with high unemployment numbers) Go Figure. Not only Obama is re-elected, there was no major upsets in the US Senate and Governors races across the country as well.

And to VG8 and Tokemon question. I guess a split US House (Senate and Congress) and President along both party lines means the american people IMO wants both sides to WORK Together.

Well Obamacare certainly was rammed through and it seems like many Americans didn't support it, so when we talk about working together, it takes both sides to do that. Now he keeps talking about making the wealthy pay more in taxes, or shall I say it's "fair share". Does he seriously think that those folks are going to want to work with him when he makes comments like that? That's a class warfare attack that does nothing but divides people on both sides.

I think he could rephrase that and stop ruffling feathers on both sides.

Thank you Shortline. That's the point I've been trying to make this whole campaign season. Both parties must work together to get out of this mess we're in. Together we advance.

Well Obamacare certainly was rammed through and it seems like many Americans didn't support it, so we're talking about working together, it takes both sides to do that.

One thing is certain. Couple of Election Night 2012 random thoughts lol.

1)I am sure ultra consertative national talk show hosts i.e Hannity, Micheal Savage and Rush must be drinking heavily tonight, :o

2)Seriously the GOP if they want a real shot to win back the white house must attract more Hispanic and a few consertative Black Voters. In about 20 years from now, Whites will become a minority racial group. Without a more diverse background, the GOP could be out of the White House for next few election cycles.

3)This is the end for Mitt Romney. Plus IMO probably the last time for a while, a 'moderate" GOP will be the Republican pick for President.

The Tea Party must re-invent themselves asap or else they fade into US Political History with the Bull Moose Party.

One thing is certain. Couple of Election Night 2012 random thoughts lol.

1)I am sure ultra consertative national talk show hosts i.e Hannity, Micheal Savage and Rush must be drinking heavily tonight, :o

2)Seriously the GOP if they want a real shot to win back the white house must attract more Hispanic and a few consertative Black Voters. In about 20 years from now, Whites will become a minority racial group. Without a more diverse background, the GOP could be out of the White House for next few election cycles.

3)This is the end for Mitt Romney. Plus IMO probably the last time for a while, a 'moderate" GOP will be the Republican pick for President.

The Tea Party must re-invent themselves asap or else they fade into US Political History with the Bull Moose Party.

What concerned me the most as a voter and an American last night is that people are going to go out and vote "Democrat" because they think the Democrats are for them and that could be very dangerous because the Democrats may start taking votes for granted with the mentality that they've got it in the bag.

The fact of the matter is Obama has fallen short terribly on numerous promises and yet he still wins by a landslide, so my question is what exactly does this mean? Were people really satisfied with what Obama did during his first election? All I keep hearing is that he's trying and it seems like people are giving him the benefit of the doubt just because, though I'm not sure why. Are they truly being patient with him because they believe in the Democrats and in what Obama says, OR are they really that naive to believe that because he's half black that they won't get screwed over with empty promises?

I've heard people talk about how he's such a "cool" guy and how they just feel such hope, so it's clear that he has charisma but charisma has nothing to do with getting the job done at the end of the day.

I keep asking people why they feel so confident in him and no one has been able to answer that question and that to me is very scary. They've given very vague answers talking about how he wants to do this and that but HE HAS NOT DELIVERED. I believe a candidate should be elected based on what he has done and it seems like this president is getting a free pass. To me after the way Bush left office and left the economy, the last thing that we need (regardless of the party of the president's background) is another lame president. If Obama takes 4 more years and gets nothing done it will be travesty to this country which deserves far more than just "a cool guy" with charisma.

A cool guy with charisma doesn't resonate to those 23 million people who are currently unemployed, so this is my point.

Any one who voted for the guy is free to give me some solid reasons for him being re-elected aside from his personality.

As an Independent, this is the first time that I've voted for a Republican president. Obama almost had my vote the first time around and this time around he certainly didn't earn it based on what he's done (or rather didn't do). A leader doesn't make excuses. A leader gets things done.

you drones just killed the greatest country ever in the history of the planet and pissed on the graves of everyone who fought and died for freedom these past 237 years so you can be slaves to the state, real smart

joe

This country's history suggests anything but greatness...

Archived