R160B's 9000 Series are in Service on the November and Wiskey

RTOMan

On the (N)ovember...

9002-01-00-99-8998+8958-59-60-61-8962

On the (W)iskey.....

9017-16-15-14-9013+8843-44-45-46-8847...

Also seen a complete 9000 series set in Coney island Yard couldnt get all the Numbers though..

R160B cars numbered into the 9000s on the (N) and (W) The (N)ate and the (W)ood train. None on the (Q)uicky. Well I do take the (N) occasionally so this is good for me.

The (Q)uincy (or (Q)uack if you're Error) will get R160s in the Fall.

Thanks. Hey, RTOMan, any chance you can get them to fix the programs? Whenever the N runs over West End, in Manhattan, it announces itself as an express train even if it is local.

Negative im a Train Operator not in In Car Equipment, im sure they will "update" the programs because the (M)ikey and (W)iskey will be running later at Canal..

Actully there is R160B on that line check at Wikepedia

NEVER trust Wikipedia. If I used Wikipedia as a source for any paper I'd fail miserably.

R160s are only on the (N) and (W), along with the (L) and (M). None are going to the (D), and none are going to the (Q) for the rest of the season.

Negative im a Train Operator not in In Car Equipment, im sure they will "update" the programs because the (M)ikey and (W)iskey will be running later at Canal..

Oh, ok. I understand now. Thanks for responding.

Here they come!

9027 (South end) on Queens-bound W departing 34th Street at 5:17 PM. The 8957 N was arriving, but I caught the last car's number.

I think they have it as "This is a Manhattan-bound N Express train," because it runs express along 4th Avenue.

I mean the I dislike the re-programed voice for the PATH at 34th and hoarse voice for Manhattan-bound. The normal N ones are still heard on the Queensboro Plaza and 57th/7th Av bound N during rush. I prefer these than the newer ones.

I think they have it as "This is a Manhattan-bound N Express train," because it runs express along 4th Avenue.

I mean the I dislike the re-programed voice for the PATH at 34th and hoarse voice for Manhattan-bound. The normal N ones are still heard on the Queensboro Plaza and 57th/7th Av bound N during rush. I prefer these than the newer ones.

To be honest with you....I like Dianne Thompson verison of "This is a Man-hattan bound (N) train" or connection is available to PATH and/or Port Authority Bus Terminal. I do agree with you for the announcements for via 4th Avenue Express....why not add the "express" part to it. What I dislike is the updated verison take out of the Stillwell Avenue part of "This is a Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue bound (N) train

No, I mean in Manhattan during weekends, it announces itself as an express whenever it goes via West End. And, I never hear the word express on an N announcement unless it's in Manhattan, via the 31 St EXP or via the Sea Beach EXP tracks, I'm sure someone can confirm.

No, I mean in Manhattan during weekends, it announces itself as an express whenever it goes via West End. And, I never hear the word express on an N announcement unless it's in Manhattan, via the 31 St EXP or via the Sea Beach EXP tracks, I'm sure someone can confirm.

After the Q do these go to E or F? I use more E and F than any other subway lines right now. N and W and Q will likely be all R160 first before the cars spread out further in the system I assume and also dependent on car delivery schedules.

Archived