MTA Bus Festival 2012!

obregonmichael5

Fine then...

However, every personal gain comes at a cost. Keep that in mind...

You don't worry about that... The fact of the matter is I don't put out others' personal info and I expect my personal info. to remain private and that's the way it's supposed to be. I don't care what the reason is and if that line is crossed I'm going to handle it just like any grown up would. If "minors" want to play in adult land then they'll be treated as an adult.

Wait what?... Are you some famous celebrity are something? Are you Tom Cruise ? :o

LOL! You would think so right... You've seen the comments I've made on here... Apparently they warrant me being followed around constantly as if I'm the only one that has made comments that others disagree with... I mean really if we all start following people around and trying to disclose their personal information for others to see because we disagree with their opinions or thoughts, well then we've got a serious problem, but apparently that's the case. Last time I checked there was something called freedom of speech...

LOL! You would think so right... You've seen the comments I've made on here... Apparently they warrant me being followed around constantly as if I'm the only one that has made comments that others disagree with... I mean really if we all start following people around and trying to disclose their personal information for others to see because we disagree with their opinions or thoughts, well then we've got a serious problem, but apparently that's the case. Last time I checked there was something called freedom of speech...

You reveal enough about yourself on your own. I come across your personal information without even trying. Like, literally, I could skim through almost any thread on here and find you revealing some aspect of your personal life. If I were a judge, I'd laugh the case right out of court.

But any personal information that you haven't already revealed I'm not going to reveal because there wouldn't be a point. This is exactly what I'm talking about carrying these things over into real life. Notice that anything I've said about you I've proved with your own posts on this very website. You don't have to worry because I'm not going to bother revealing anything about your personal life that you haven't already revealed.

You reveal enough about yourself on your own. I come across your personal information without even trying. Like, literally, I could skim through almost any thread on here and find you revealing some aspect of your personal life.

The question still remains why do you feel the need to follow me around? That's the real question. The only answer you can give is I can post to whatever I want to which is a lame response. I want no dealings with you, and you insist anyway... And when I say personal information, if I've revealed it then it isn't personal. You go out of your way to try to search online (not here on the forums) to find info on me, so don't even try it. I'm not the first person and I won't be the last to make comments that you disagree with. Get over it already and move on. No normal person does this nonsense like this. For your own sake, you seriously need to get a grip.

The question still remains why do you feel the need to follow me around? That's the real question. The only answer you can give is I can post to whatever I want to which is a lame response. I want no dealings with you, and you insist anyway... And when I say personal information, if I've revealed it then it isn't personal. You go out of your way to try to search online (not here on the forums) to find info on me, so don't even try it. I'm not the first person and I won't be the last to make comments that you disagree with. Get over it already and move on.

Yeah, OK. :rolleyes: What, are you monitoring my computer or something? (Because that would make you the stalker). You're just pulling crap out of your ass as usual. Every single thing I've said about you I've backed up with your very own posts.

As for disagreeing with me, there are plenty of other people who disagree with me, but at least they're respectful with their disagreements. Aside from that, none of them are self-hating racists, so I don't have a problem with them.

I love how on-topic we are. Of course, he has to bring me up in this thread for no reason, so you can all thank him for this.

Yeah, OK. :rolleyes: What, are you monitoring my computer or something? (Because that would make you the stalker). You're just pulling crap out of your ass as usual. Every single thing I've said about you I've backed up with your very own posts.

As for disagreeing with me, there are plenty of other people who disagree with me, but at least they're respectful with their disagreements. Aside from that, none of them are self-hating racists, so I don't have a problem with them.

I love how on-topic we are. Of course, he has to bring me up in this thread for no reason, so you can all thank him for this.

I don't need to monitor anything... The number of times you check my profile (you only stopped because I mentioned it) and quote me speaks for itself when I'm not even talking to you. I make a random comment about anything and it automatically has to apply to you as usual. Last I checked whatever I am it really shouldn't be any of your concern, but for some reason you make it your concern anyway. And that BS about others being respectful.... What a joke. And now you're going to try to pretend like you haven't tried to post my personal address where I lived at based on false information you thought you had on me nevertheless. That's what happens when you go following people around trying to gather information on them.

I don't need to monitor anything... The number of times you check my profile and quote me speaks for itself when I'm not even talking to you. I make a random comment about anything and it automatically has to apply to you as usual. Last I checked whatever I am it really shouldn't be any of your concern, but for some reason you make it your concern anyway. And that BS about others being respectful.... What a joke. And now you're going to try to pretend like you haven't tried to post my personal address where I lived at...

The number of times I check on your profile? What like twice? (And yes, that was twice before you pointed it out, so don't start on that stalker crap).

As for quoting you: Like I said, I can quote whoever I want. If you don't want to respond, that's your business. I want the other users to know my response to your comment.

And no, I haven't posted it up. It's just that you've mentioned that area and that block so many times that you had to have lived there. There's nothing special about that street in terms of being a dividing line or whatever, and yet you constantly keep on mentioning it. And then you mention the cross-street, and you mention that specific block, so I have to figure you used to live there.

And yes, for the most part, the other members are respectful when I put up an idea or whatever. They don't go around with that <_< crap saying how everything I think is "ridiculous". Offhand, I honestly can't think of any other member who does that shit as often as you. Some people are a little blunt, but not to that extreme.

Will you two get married already?

Don't you think I wish he would stop with this crap? Like really, what's the point in bringing up me supposedly being a stalker in a thread about a bus festival? Is that in any way relevant? I'm not going to sit there and let him talk shit about me.

The number of times I check on your profile? What like twice?

As for quoting you: Like I said, I can quote whoever I want. If you don't want to respond, that's your business. I want the other users to know my response to your comment.

And no, I haven't posted it up. It's just that you've mentioned that area and that block so many times that you had to have lived there. There's nothing special about that street in terms of being a dividing line or whatever, and yet you constantly keep on mentioning it. And then you mention the cross-street, and you mention that specific block, so I have to figure you used to live there.

And yes, for the most part, the other members are respectful when I put up an idea or whatever. They don't go around with that <_< crap saying how everything I think is "ridiculous". Offhand, I honestly can't think of any other member who does that shit as often as you. Some people are a little blunt, but not to that extreme.

Like twice?? BS man... You were on my profile LURKING EVERY damn day dude until I mentioned it because I actually started to notice it and said damn this guy is on my profile more than I am and it's my profile!! Even other members noticed this, so cut the BS. As for wanting other members to know, the whole point is I want no dealings with you, which means that we have nothing to discuss, yet you feel that for some reason you think we do and even other members have told you this already. That's the whole problem. You have no reason to reply to me other than the fact that you have a problem upstairs and you clearly don't seem to see it.

Whatever I mention you literally take notes on it just like you went and saved a convo from the chat I was having with another member and didn't even know what it was about. Talk about sad. Yes, I'm blunt. Big deal... I'm entitled to be blunt. That's the reason you're using to follow me around. Give me a break. Weird ***...

Archived