Best and Worst Subway Cars

RollOver

The title says. Post your best to worst lists of your loving and hating of the NYCS cars. Negative comments are free in your best to worst list. I felt really bored since there's nothing to do today so I posted this thread. This thread also means you can't just nag anyone due to their negative comments. This is a thread about your list of best to worst subway cars. Post your thoughts and opinions. Accept everyone's views of matter and move on. That's all.

(E)(N)(J) (O) (Y) B-)

EDIT: There's no wars and flaming of course. If the thread runs off its course, close it please. Thanks. Everyone is free to post their feelings and give out legit reasons. Don't start forcing anyone to agree to your ways.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best

R143

R142/a

R160

R44 staten island

R46

I don't see a huge difference between R44 SI's and subway R44's. Nice how you put NTT's up top, I do like the R143. And I wouldn't put R36's under worst. IMO! :o , We all have our likes and dislikes.

Redbirds on top of this list? Are you kidding me?

I used to ride those cars back when I was a little kid when they were servicing the (2)(4)(5) lines. I changed it though...

EDIT: Like the R32s, I love the RFW as well as the old fashion interiors, their car bodies, and hauling speed like most other car classes. That's all.....

Flame war for sure. It's hard to hold back the warring foam...

I say go for it... but I won't be surprised if this ends badly.

Listen man, you just got back, got back by pure luck, and you are already thinking negative? You should think positive for a change. I thought that you were a changed person. Guess I was wrong -_- .

KEY: Best, OK, Worst

Best (A-Division)

R33WF

R36

R62

R110A

Worst (A-Division)

R142

Best (B-Division)

R32

R38

R40

R42

R44

R46

R110B

R143

R160

Worst (B-Division)

R68

My list:

Redbirds

R32

R62

R142

R143

R38

R36

R160

R46

R40

R42

R44

Notes about this list: My criteria was based on reliability (how long they lasted or, for the newer trains, how many problem's they've encountered), historical significance, and personal preference.

This is just asking for a flame war to start..............................

*sign*

It's not...This thread is about your best to worst list of subway cars and also with legit reasons. That's all. No body will fight. I promise. The first post even says that already....

Listen man, you just got back, got back by pure luck, and you are already thinking negative? You should think positive for a change. I thought that you were a changed person. Guess I was wrong -_- .

I'm being real.

*sign*

It's not...This thread is about your best to worst list of subway cars and also with legit reasons. That's all. No body will fight. I promise. The first post even says that already....

Well sir, you cannot dictate how others act, must I say.... I know somebody is going to come at me because I hate R160s anyway *shrug*

I'm being real.

Saying, "This is going to end up in a flame war" is not realistic. What makes you think since you were not here that people became less hostile towards each other and tried to encourage instead of encouraging hate? I sure see no way how this could end up in a flame war. Starting with a bad attitude to begin with is what causes these so called "Flame wars", which is exactly what you are doing. Lets try to have a productive discussion instead of encouraging a Civil War.

Well sir, you cannot dictate how others act, must I say.... I know somebody is going to come at me because I hate R160s anyway *shrug*

Well I love R160s. And I am not coming at you. People are entitled to their own opinions, and you can't stop them. Sure you may disagree, but in the end of the day, it is just another person's opinion.

TBH I hate the SHIT out of the R68s. I was so glad when I saw that R160 come around the corner at Beverly Rd for the first time ever.

Archived