Foul odor near Queens Plaza

blazer

or dead rats, when you smell a rotting smell,its most likely dead rats, i rerember last month at 42nd st PABT the northbound track smelled real bad, and i saw why on the tracks, the Rat looked like a Grey Fat Hot Pocket lol, them Rats can eat

OMG sorry guys, I really had to go badly a few weeks ago when I fanning there, and I didn't know where to go. I didn't know it would end up stinking that much.

First your feet on that bus ride, now this? Damn!

i dont mean to throw off the subject but it so related to what you posted. Sometime I get off at Secaucus Junction in Nj, the upper level smell like piss and the lower level is fine and fresh air. How you explain this foul odor? There is no enclosed window, so why there is such a stench on the upper level? My friend and I called this stop Piss Junction. lol

That would be a nice place for the air freshener commercial where people have blindfolds on!

Unfortunately we don't have the technology in existence yet for santiarty and infection control measures effective and powerful enough to combat the fowl smells of a pissy and shitty smelling subway corridor. Further research by WHO and the CDC will have to be implemented to combat such a health hazard to the well being of all who ride or maintain and operate the equipment in these subways.

Damn it! Wake up and see --this is a prelude of the zombie apocalypse we are all anticipating with the mole people at bay in the tunnels waiting for the word to bring a long awaited assault on all good abiding citizens under the direction of the rat king!!!!

It's true man! I have my sources...... :ph34r:

Exactly, but I doubt one will do the trick. Get 20 just in case.

Nah, you may need two truckload of cases with air freshener in pressurized tanks to fumigate the place which covers thousands of cubic feet. But it only masks the smell, not eradicate the source of the smells of death on the QBL where the zombie terror cells resides. Again I have inside information.....

Archived