The Real Harlem Shake

The Real

Nice worl. The Real --- I owe you a rain check on the rep unti tommorow @ 1:30PM. I'll hit you up with a +1. These are my favorite pics right here with the crystal clear panoramic views of this busy and bustling town. It is a very multicultural town with a huge business area with a righ multicultural history. There are alot of Japanese students and professionals who lives there, which makes for a neighborhood with the true elements of a true multicultural town. I actually want to move there. Transportation is right. I can take IND or IRT to where I get to go. And the ladies, be carefull you might hurt yourself! lol. And the delicious sould food, again you just may hurt yourself. The food is great. many times I would go for takeout and bring it home uptown.

It's becoming an unique multinational neighboorhood. We have the Afro-americans holding it down, some Latin Americans and alot of Japanese nationals and citizens that the locals treat as loving neighbor. I've seen it many times.

It's not a dangerous place as some may think. Everybody here are just laid back, chilling.

Love chilling in that place.

Enjoy!

NYCB_Orion_6652.jpg

NYCB_NFI_5650.jpg

Man it brings back memories even as I was there for a minute after work. I might move there if not Flushing, QNS. For the Real, caps on on the rep points, so I owe you on the up-rep +1, will catch you on the gravy points tommorow, promise. Man th memories.... Dang that's really solid pics. No question about it.

At RTS CNG Command's request here's a good video on the Harlem Shake:

Many times they incorperate this into breakdancing. I've seen Rocksteady crew shows uptown, they are internationally known for the breakdancing skills which incorperate this form of expression. Breakdancing and other types of Hip Hop dancing is absolutely an art of expression. I was learning it in HS as a novice. With friends that kick ass in breakdancing and did it at Asian parties and raves back then. Did bust my ass though a couple of times but got props regardless.

Shake that booty!  :rock:

Nothing quite odd in the ordinary you've ever seen everyday except seeing Psy, Red MegaForce Ranger, a Putty patroller, and a pink-suited special effects guy doing the Harlem Shake. That's weird.

LOL at the shot with 5021, that woman has no clue the (3) is out. Even thought there is a shuttle bus pulling up next to her, she still goes down the subway steps.

Really nice work! They really do put a variety of buses on the shuttle.

Archived