Happy 2015! Any changes?

MysteriousBtrain

Who says he's talking about a camera?

Way to make assumptions. Next time, read the posts instead of selecting them.

This is TV´s were talkin' about, not cameras :lol::lol::lol:

TV's... Cameras... Same crappola to me... I'm perfectly happy with my SONY flat screen... I've had it about two years now and it's only 32" but it does the trick just fine for watching all of my hockey games, etc.  He must have some gigantic 65" or something. 

It's actually just three ASUS VS248's plus one VS248 on top of the middle one. It's computer monitors we're talking about here.

I'm happy with my BRAVIA too if that's what you're asking too.  :D

Oh I see your set up now... Why the need for so many? Are you a born again trader or something? :lol:

Yes, the BRAVIA is great... Great display...

Just multi-tasking to the max, I'm in the IT field and has been fiddling with programming. And yes, BRAVIA's are awesome! I came from a shitty Toshiba and loved the change!

Added resolution: Not caring about the minor things!

I've only owned SONY TV's (going back to my college days), so I can only imagine how sh*tty that Toshiba must've been. :lol:

I've got some changes, any female who is in some "dire" situation to get away from their parents, I'm telling them to get a job. I will not be your long term solution

In general, yeah, a lot of men's affliction.... Gotta get that simpin up out you in 2015... lol....

These chicks aren't breaking bank like they like to put it out there that they are....

But yeah, a female's get out of jail free card (so to speak) is to appeal to some dude's emotion; ended up learning that at a rather young age.... It goes hand in hand with the so-called "Cinderella complex"...

You give some chick money to get away from the parents one minute ("dire"... yes, women exaggerate their situations - a LOT).... Next minute, she's gloating about how liberated (well, independent is by far & large the word they'll use) she is & how men are this that & the third... Seldom truly ever appreciative of the favor..... What she doesn't tell you is how much of a weak sucker she really thinks you are for having given her that money! This is how women tend to operate... What woke me up is hearing how females really talk about males in female space..... Slap in the face type shit.

I don't remember how old you said you were, but that is something you better get out of QUICK!

In general, yeah, a lot of men's affliction.... Gotta get that simpin up out you in 2015... lol....

These chicks aren't breaking bank like they like to put it out there that they are....

But yeah, a female's get out of jail free card (so to speak) is to appeal to some dude's emotion; ended up learning that at a rather young age.... It goes hand in hand with the so-called "Cinderella complex"...

You give some chick money to get away from the parents one minute ("dire"... yes, women exaggerate their situations - a LOT).... Next minute, she's gloating about how liberated (well, independent is by far & large the word they'll use) she is & how men are this that & the third... Seldom truly ever appreciative of the favor..... What she doesn't tell you is how much of a weak sucker she really thinks you are for having given her that money! This is how women tend to operate... What woke me up is hearing how females really talk about males in female space..... Slap in the face type shit.

I don't remember how old you said you were, but that is something you better get out of QUICK!

I been left, shit. It's usually the ones that are on SSD or welfare and their parents are the payees of their money.

I been left, shit. It's usually the ones that are on SSD or welfare and their parents are the payees of their money.

I don't know what is making these women tick like this, I can only attribute lack of a strong parental upbringing and today's social media teaching us it's ok to be drama mamas

I don't know what is making these women tick like this, I can only attribute lack of a strong parental upbringing and today's social media teaching us it's ok to be drama mamas

That's exactly it. One or both parents not being in the child's life. Always playing victim...

Archived