Department of Subways - Proposals/Ideas

12 hours ago, Vulturious said:

Your forgetting the (N) now that I think about it, you cannot cut it back in Brooklyn either since that was the whole reason the (B) and (D) swap happened in the first place, even if this is Sea Beach.

I also fail to see how running the (N) via 63 St would be better than continuing the (N) via 60 St even with the whole 34 St merge being an issue. Because now you have another annoying merge and QBL still not running optimally with the (N) now merging with the (F) along 63 St to later with the (M) along QBL. 

Exactly, the (N)would run the same service patter late nights as it does during the day, but it would be extended to 179th Street. The (F) would be cut back to 57th Street, and the (E) would run QBL express. 

The (N) could continue running along 60th Street if you so choose. There would no longer be a (W) train so that may work even better. It just depends on which merges could be schedule to be most efficient.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TDL said:

Exactly, the (N)would run the same service patter late nights as it does during the day, but it would be extended to 179th Street. The (F) would be cut back to 57th Street, and the (E) would run QBL express. 

The (N) could continue running along 60th Street if you so choose. There would no longer be a (W) train so that may work even better. It just depends on which merges could be schedule to be most efficient.

Why would you cut back the (F) again? Literally does not make sense to cut it back to 57 St like it used to decades ago in place of another line when it doesn't run to 179 St in the first place. 

4 hours ago, Amiri the subway guy said:

Could you guy think of something without deinterlining? None of these plans make sense 

He's literally not wrong about this, though. Do you really want to have the (C) continue into Queens merging with the (A) again just to split up again after a few stops?

On 8/30/2023 at 12:03 AM, Wallyhorse said:

Adding to what I wrote above, I would also have to supplement the (N) a new "Yellow (V)" that would run from 9th Avenue or Bay Parkway on the (D) to Astoria with the (N), running via the tunnel and covering those who need lower Manhattan and certain local stops in Manhattan north of Canal from Brooklyn.   

I meant the "Yellow (V)" not the (N) via the tunnel.  My bad.  

On 8/30/2023 at 9:09 AM, Amiri the subway guy said:

Could you guy think of something without deinterlining? None of these plans make sense 

Pretty impossible, lots of expansion is dependent on de-interlining to make sense from a cost/benefit perspective. 

1 hour ago, TMC said:

Pretty impossible, lots of expansion is dependent on de-interlining to make sense from a cost/benefit perspective. 

Really bro? That comment makes absolutely zero f**king sense once so ever. Expansion is a complete separate issue from these so called “merges”. I already fought that deinterlining is a stupid pipe dream but to claim that we cannot expand the subway system all because of a few merges is a stupid and retarded excuse! So according to your logic, we should just cancel the 2nd avenue project all because the (Q) merges with the (N) and will merge with the future (T)? Or the Utica avenue and Rockway branches studies should just be burned because those respective routes merge with each other? mAkE “CoMPlEtE SEsNe”!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️(Sarcasm)

2 hours ago, Amiri the subway guy said:

Really bro? That comment makes absolutely zero f**king sense once so ever. Expansion is a complete separate issue from these so called “merges”. I already fought that deinterlining is a stupid pipe dream but to claim that we cannot expand the subway system all because of a few merges is a stupid and retarded excuse! So according to your logic, we should just cancel the 2nd avenue project all because the (Q) merges with the (N) and will merge with the future (T)? Or the Utica avenue and Rockway branches studies should just be burned because those respective routes merge with each other? mAkE “CoMPlEtE SEsNe”!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️(Sarcasm)

Maybe you should look at the comment TMC is replying to, at no point has he mentioned de-interlining nor is he saying it should be de-interlined. 

I have an idea I would feedback but for de-interlining purposes 

(A) As is but the branches are in the Rockaway's thus discontinued 

(B)168 St CPW local- 6 Av Ex 4 Av Exp. Terminates at Bay Pkwy rush hours. Weekdays 9 Av. Weekends  runs local 145-168

(C) BPB rush hours weekdays GC local CPW/ 8Av Exp Fulton Exp Lefferts Blvd late nights and weekends 8 av Lcl 

(D) As is but CPW local

(E) As is but no Jamaica 179 St branch and skips 75 Av and Briarwood 

(F)QBL local via 63 St Jamaica 179 St- Coney Island via 6 Av Lcl & Culver Exp

(G)As is with possible extension to 18 Av and/or Kings Hwy

(H) QBL Super Express Exp via 53 St. 8 Av Lcl WTC-Jamaica 179 St late nights and weekends use 

(J)As is. (Z)Discontinued  will be replaced by  <J>Which will run peak direction exp from Marcy Av-Bway Junction stopping at Myrtle.

(L) As is

<M> Metropolitan Av-Bay Ridge 95 St 4 Av lcl 

(N) Astoria/Bway/4 AvLocal Astoria - CI via Sea Beach

(Q) As is with  <Q> being brought back to serve Brighton exp

(R) Discontinued

(V) QBL via 63 St /6 Av/Fulton St local Forest Hills 71 Av Euclid Av. Reactivating outer tracks at Hoyt-Schmerhorn 

(W) As is 

although I am wondering if it’s possible to have the (R) terminate at Queens Plaza because then I can discontinue the (W) and have (R) Run local service from Queens Plaza- Whitehall St

Edited by subwaykid256

On 9/1/2023 at 2:29 AM, subwaykid256 said:

I have an idea I would feedback but for de-interlining purposes 

(A) As is but the branches are in the Rockaway's thus discontinued 

(B)168 St CPW local- 6 Av Ex 4 Av Exp. Terminates at Bay Pkwy rush hours. Weekdays 9 Av. Weekends  runs local 145-168

(C) BPB rush hours weekdays GC local CPW/ 8Av Exp Fulton Exp Lefferts Blvd late nights and weekends 8 av Lcl 

(D) As is but CPW local

(E) As is but no Jamaica 179 St branch and skips 75 Av and Briarwood 

(F)QBL local via 63 St Jamaica 179 St- Coney Island via 6 Av Lcl & Culver Exp

(G)As is with possible extension to 18 Av and/or Kings Hwy

(H) QBL Super Express Exp via 53 St. 8 Av Lcl WTC-Jamaica 179 St late nights and weekends use 

(J)As is. (Z)Discontinued  will be replaced by  <J>Which will run peak direction exp from Marcy Av-Bway Junction stopping at Myrtle.

(L) As is

<M> Metropolitan Av-Bay Ridge 95 St 4 Av lcl 

(N) Astoria/Bway/4 AvLocal Astoria - CI via Sea Beach

(Q) As is with  <Q> being brought back to serve Brighton exp

(R) Discontinued

(V) QBL via 63 St /6 Av/Fulton St local Forest Hills 71 Av Euclid Av. Reactivating outer tracks at Hoyt-Schmerhorn 

(W) As is 

although I am wondering if it’s possible to have the (R) terminate at Queens Plaza because then I can discontinue the (W) and have (R) Run local service from Queens Plaza- Whitehall St

Queens Plaza is difficult to use as a terminal now which is one of the reasons (but not the only one) you don't see the (G) running to Queens Plaza.

As for this, as I would do it:
(A)(B)(C)(D)(E)(F)(G)(L)(N) and (Q) all remain as is.

(J) is shortened to Chambers Street and would serve as a transfer point northbound between it and a Nassau <R> (see below) with the reverse southbound at Canal Street (though a limited number of trains signed as (Z) in peak direction would end and begin at Broad).

(M) is as is on weekdays only, see below for nights and weekends.

<R> moves to Nassau and runs to a rebuilt terminal at Canal Street on weekdays (with the northbound platforms on Nassau at Canal and Bowery on the (J) reopened).  Late nights and weekends, this <R> is extended to Metropolitan Avenue to absorb the (M) shuttles and also has in-service yard runs to Broadway Junction on the (J) as this <R> would be based out of East New York.  This <R> at least nights and weekends is exactly the same as your <M>.

(W) replaces the (R) in Manhattan running from 71-Continental to Whitehall Street,  Rush hours, overflow (W) trains run to the tunnel level of Canal Street and end and begin there (nights and weekends, the (N) runs as it does now).

(V) returns as yellow and runs from Bay Parkway or 9th Avenue on the (D) to Astoria via West End Local (if starting at Bay Parkway), 4th Avenue local, via the tunnel and Broadway local as a supplement to the (W) in lower Manhattan and the (N) to Astoria.

And again, the <R> in this case is all about BROOKLYN, running as a 4th Avenue local that only interlines with this new "Yellow (V)" between 36th Street and the Montague Tunnel and perhaps briefly a handful of (J)/(Z) trains at Broad during rush hours (and the (J) otherwise in specific situations). This should make the <R> much more efficient on 4th Avenue and Bay Ridge, which was the specific primary goal.  

On 8/29/2023 at 10:15 PM, Vulturious said:

Your forgetting the (N) now that I think about it, you cannot cut it back in Brooklyn either since that was the whole reason the (B) and (D) swap happened in the first place, even if this is Sea Beach.

I also fail to see how running the (N) via 63 St would be better than continuing the (N) via 60 St even with the whole 34 St merge being an issue. Because now you have another annoying merge and QBL still not running optimally with the (N) now merging with the (F) along 63 St to later with the (M) along QBL. 

Running the (N) via 63rd Street would make the (N) merge with the (Q) south of 63rd Street rather than the current 34th Street setup now. The way I'd have it would be like this

(N) Queens Boulevard Local via 63rd Street and Broadway Express all times except late nights; late nights (N) runs to Astoria via 60th Street 

(R) Astoria Local via 60th Street and Broadway Local all times except late nights; late nights (J) replaces (R) shuttle between Bay Ridge and Lower Manhattan

(F) Queens Boulevard Express via 53rd Street all times except late nights; late nights  (F) Queens Boulevard Local via 63rd Street

(M) 6th Avenue Local to 57th Street all times except late nights

On 8/30/2023 at 1:49 PM, Vulturious said:

He's literally not wrong about this, though. Do you really want to have the (C) continue into Queens merging with the (A) again just to split up again after a few stops?

Ummm yeah. Euclid ave is a gap station anyways. And I would prefer to have full time exp service over Fulton and full time service to both Mott ave and rock park. What made that merge south of Euclid and south of Rockaway Blvd any different than when there’s 3 (A)‘s running one to lefferts and the other two that need to go to the peninsula? Not everything needs to be deinterlined and there’s also nothing wrong with interlining. Some of y’all have the strongest opinions on TA and have never even been in transportation or truly understand how transit operations even work. Thus leading y’all to arguing dumb points or opinions that literally make no sense or have no true basis in reality or logic.

Just a couple post ago someone is damn near talking about running the system how it was basically in the 70s but yet my idea of extending the (C) to Lefferts and eliminating the (G) in lieu of extra (F) service that runs Direct into queens from kings hwy full time was perceived to be crazy and impossible... (Yes it can get dicey around queens plaza depending on who has control at the time but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. The infrastructure exists to make that happen very easily (HENCE WHY SERVICE RAN THRU THERE BEFORE) and it’s not about CBTC or not. The NTTs can all be ran in bypass outside of CBTC the same way it’s done now when operating CBTC enabled equipment through non CBTC enabled ROWs.) (this would be no different from keeping the (G) and just extending them either to kings hwy or back up to continental except it streamlines this service into one line for commuters that then only need to decide if they want an (F) going into the city, or the bypass via the crosstown (seeing as not everyone enjoys going via the city, and there are more general commuters on the crosstown these days and the crosstown line would be more integrated into the main line systems again by either eliminating points of transfer or streamlining commutes into just one train ride with one transfer without having to leave one station to get to the next. 

(example: a person at kings hwy looking to get deep on the QB line without going thru manhattan has to still transfer from the (F) to the (G) and then to the (E) just to be able to avoid the city but yet it’s asinine to run full time service from kings hwy via the cross town straight into the queens Blvd line again? The local (F) along QB could eliminate the need for the (M) over there and allow the (M) to be used to become a crosstown line “of sorts” again going via the bridge and broad st back into the 4th ave line via the tunnel and out to 9th Ave while you would still have (F) express service down QB to 179. 

same with the (A) and (C). It allows now full time local and express service so that way the commuters of your lines aren’t losing any of their current service but gaining some slightly more streamlined availability, slightly shorter commutes and more points of single in-station transfers.

9 hours ago, transitkidzae said:

Ummm yeah. Euclid ave is a gap station anyways. And I would prefer to have full time exp service over Fulton and full time service to both Mott ave and rock park. What made that merge south of Euclid and south of Rockaway Blvd any different than when there’s 3 (A)‘s running one to lefferts and the other two that need to go to the peninsula? Not everything needs to be deinterlined and there’s also nothing wrong with interlining. Some of y’all have the strongest opinions on TA and have never even been in transportation or truly understand how transit operations even work. Thus leading y’all to arguing dumb points or opinions that literally make no sense or have no true basis in reality or logic.

Just a couple post ago someone is damn near talking about running the system how it was basically in the 70s but yet my idea of extending the (C) to Lefferts and eliminating the (G) in lieu of extra (F) service that runs Direct into queens from kings hwy full time was perceived to be crazy and impossible... (Yes it can get dicey around queens plaza depending on who has control at the time but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. The infrastructure exists to make that happen very easily (HENCE WHY SERVICE RAN THRU THERE BEFORE) and it’s not about CBTC or not. The NTTs can all be ran in bypass outside of CBTC the same way it’s done now when operating CBTC enabled equipment through non CBTC enabled ROWs.) (this would be no different from keeping the (G) and just extending them either to kings hwy or back up to continental except it streamlines this service into one line for commuters that then only need to decide if they want an (F) going into the city, or the bypass via the crosstown (seeing as not everyone enjoys going via the city, and there are more general commuters on the crosstown these days and the crosstown line would be more integrated into the main line systems again by either eliminating points of transfer or streamlining commutes into just one train ride with one transfer without having to leave one station to get to the next. 

(example: a person at kings hwy looking to get deep on the QB line without going thru manhattan has to still transfer from the (F) to the (G) and then to the (E) just to be able to avoid the city but yet it’s asinine to run full time service from kings hwy via the cross town straight into the queens Blvd line again? The local (F) along QB could eliminate the need for the (M) over there and allow the (M) to be used to become a crosstown line “of sorts” again going via the bridge and broad st back into the 4th ave line via the tunnel and out to 9th Ave while you would still have (F) express service down QB to 179. 

same with the (A) and (C). It allows now full time local and express service so that way the commuters of your lines aren’t losing any of their current service but gaining some slightly more streamlined availability, slightly shorter commutes and more points of single in-station transfers.

There are a couple of things to keep in mind:

1. The (A) and (C) are already restricted in terms of how many trains can run on said line due to three things: the merge between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Canal St, the Columbus Circle junction with the (B) and (D), and lastly (specifically for the (C)) the merge with the highly-used (E) between Canal St and 42nd ST-PABT. Because of these three restrictions, the (A) and (C) already can't operate at its max potential. Having the (C) extended to Lefferts Blvd means it'll have to merge with the (A) again between Euclid Av and Rockaway Blvd, adding a fourth restriction and thus having to further reduce the amount of trains that operates on both lines to avoid a congestion. The only way to avoid that is if the (C) shares tracks with the (A) between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Euclid Av, essentially merging the two bottlenecks. That however would mean a separate Fulton St Local service would be needed through some way.

2. If I am reading this right, are you suggesting two separate (F) services, one through Midtown and another through Crosstown and eliminating the (G) along the way all just to have a one-seat ride from Brooklyn to Queens Blvd through Crosstown? Practically speaking, the only thing that would do is waste money on signs and map, confuse passengers by a ton, and reduce (F) service between Roosevelt Av and Bergen St due to the split (F) service, with one largely being an extended (G) to Queens. It just doesn't make sense. But if that isn't what you're saying, feel free to correct me.

10 hours ago, transitkidzae said:

You want to talk about "dumb points or opinions that literally make no sense or have no true basis in reality or logic", then allow me to educate or enlighten you. Like what Cyclone has just mentioned, you're adding yet another merge point between both the (A) and (C) which are already having issues running around because of other lines running around as well. like the merge between Canal St all the way to Hoyt-Schermerhorn. Then you have another with the (C) merging with the (C) between Canal St all the way to 50 St. And last but not least, the merge between the (B) and (C) between 59 St-Columbus Circle all the way to 145 St. Do you really wanna cut more capacity between the (A) and (C) just so the (C) can go to Lefferts and not make any difference in boosting service? This isn't about de-interlining in the slightest, far from it, it's about making sure you don't cut more service than needs to be when it comes to proposing ideas. 

What's the point in getting rid of the (G) when it is literally just the (G)? Why would anyone ever agree to service reduction on the (F) so the (G) would get more service? Demand between QBL riders and Crosstown riders are skewed not in Crosstown's favor. The ride between going through Manhattan and going through Crosstown does not make any kind of difference in service last I checked, hell Crosstown practically parallels Manhattan especially with it being so god damn close to the island itself being on the West side of Brooklyn for majority of it's routing from South Brooklyn. If there is anything that I've seen on the BMT Culver and as an old daily rider of the BMT Culver, I do not see the demand of anyone asking for the (G). Hell, I don't see as many people riding Culver compared to the IND South Brooklyn line. The only people I see that are asking for direct service from Crosstown to QBL are those that live along Crosstown, like I said, it's rather skewed between Crosstown and QBL. As for the <M>, as much as I missed riding the line and having extra service that is needed along West End, the line did carry air going to South Brooklyn and just isn't needed. 

Let me get my two cents into the (G) QBL conversation. Just how many people are traveling eastward from the Crosstown line to the Forest Hills area ? How many people are doing this trip in reverse ? Meanwhile there are people complaining about the (R) service on both ends. My simple solution is to run the (R) between Astoria and Bay Ridge. Send the (W) from Whitehall to Forest Hills from 6 am til 9 or 10 pm daily. Run the (E) local when the (M) and the (W) don’t run. Back in the ancient times we were taught to isolate the problems and adding the (G) is not the solution, IMO. I bet it would help the (R) problems elsewhere . K. I.S.S should be the motto for RTO scheduling. No problem with anyone who has a different opinion. Carry on.

2 hours ago, Trainmaster5 said:

Let me get my two cents into the (G) QBL conversation. Just how many people are traveling eastward from the Crosstown line to the Forest Hills area ? How many people are doing this trip in reverse ? Meanwhile there are people complaining about the (R) service on both ends. My simple solution is to run the (R) between Astoria and Bay Ridge. Send the (W) from Whitehall to Forest Hills from 6 am til 9 or 10 pm daily. Run the (E) local when the (M) and the (W) don’t run. Back in the ancient times we were taught to isolate the problems and adding the (G) is not the solution, IMO. I bet it would help the (R) problems elsewhere . K. I.S.S should be the motto for RTO scheduling. No problem with anyone who has a different opinion. Carry on.

I don't have an overall opinion on a (G) extension, but an argument in favor of it would be to replace a big chunk of the (M) functionality in queens, which is to feed into the (E)(F) . At least back in middle school when I was a regular (M)(R) rider, the (M) would always tank out at Jackson Heights with people transferring to the express, much more than the (R) . The (R) would regularly arrive at Jackson Heights jam packed, sometimes even by Grand Ave if there was even the slightest gap in service. Extending the (G) would fill that role and provide relief to the (R) along QBL. Though I haven't seen how the (R) is currently holding up or if those ridership patterns I observed have changed since then.

Edited by MTA Dude

Since we can't seem to move on from the whole (G) to QBL topic, I bring you yet another proposal for you guys to trash me on. 

8AvWtoWTC.png

Essentially, a new connection is made between the 8 Av line and 60 St tunnel. The southbound connection would be the easier one to build (hopefully), it would be a straight shot from the curve continuing underneath 59 St then start to curve south towards 8 Av and run underneath Columbus Circle. It would then start rising up to meet up with the 8 Av southbound local and merge before entering 50 St station. Now the northbound connection is going to be a bit more difficult. I'm not sure how far down the 6 Av connection is between 7 Av and Columbus Circle station is, all I know is that a split is made skewing the northbound tracks along since the local line to then start dipping down when possible heading towards 59 St. This would then continue going a little further down to avoid having an at-grade junction and then merge after rising to merge.

As for how service would run, this is up to anyone. I made this edit as merely a concept of how the connection would work, but also as a way to add a redundancy to both in 8 Av and 60 St tunnel. 

1 hour ago, Vulturious said:

Since we can't seem to move on from the whole (G) to QBL topic, I bring you yet another proposal for you guys to trash me on. 

8AvWtoWTC.png

Essentially, a new connection is made between the 8 Av line and 60 St tunnel. The southbound connection would be the easier one to build (hopefully), it would be a straight shot from the curve continuing underneath 59 St then start to curve south towards 8 Av and run underneath Columbus Circle. It would then start rising up to meet up with the 8 Av southbound local and merge before entering 50 St station. Now the northbound connection is going to be a bit more difficult. I'm not sure how far down the 6 Av connection is between 7 Av and Columbus Circle station is, all I know is that a split is made skewing the northbound tracks along since the local line to then start dipping down when possible heading towards 59 St. This would then continue going a little further down to avoid having an at-grade junction and then merge after rising to merge.

As for how service would run, this is up to anyone. I made this edit as merely a concept of how the connection would work, but also as a way to add a redundancy to both in 8 Av and 60 St tunnel. 

I do like this if it can be done.  If possible, I would actually have connections to 8th Avenue from 60th AND 63rd Street.  I have thought anyway of extending 63rd to reach the 8th Avenue line since that might be easier and allow for greater flexibility in emergencies and so forth.

16 minutes ago, Robert Spire said:

Maybe the (A) should be local in Brooklyn again like it was until the late 90s and the (C) should just be 168-WTC?

Really depends on whether WTC will allow for the (C) to terminate there and how much backlash that'll cause for all Fulton, Lefferts, and Rockaway riders. LES-2 Av ain't an option either.

On 8/30/2023 at 10:22 AM, TDL said:

The (N) via 63rd to Queens only works if you have no 6th Avenue service and only have the (N) by perhaps cutting the (F) and (M) back to 57th Street.

I have been doing research and taking notes...

Now this may be similar to my other proposals but with some changes...

Anyway here we go...

(A)  207 - Lefferts:  same as is

(B) 205 - CI: CPW/6 Av Exp - Brighton Lcl

<B> Concourse Exp

(C) 168 - CI: CPW/8 Av Lcl via W4 Switch to Rutgers and Culver Exp

(E) 179 - Euclid: QBL/8 Av Exp - Fulton St Lcl

(F) JC - WTC: QBL Exp - 53rd - 6 Av Lcl via W4 Switch to WTC

(J)  night service cut back to Chambers St, no more (Z) as <J> goes express between Marcy and Bway Jct.

<M> Metro Av - Broad St - Nights extended to Bay Ridge.

(N) as is except now it skips 49 St, express on weekends in Manhattan and night service via Manhattan Bridge

(Qorange) Far Rock - Brighton Beach: via Rockaway Beach Branch, QBL Lcl via 63rd, 6 Av/Brighton Exp. Weekends and Nights (Qorange) runs between Far Rock and Lower East Side - 2 Av

(R) Rock Pk - Bay Ridge: Rockaway Beach Branch - QBL Lcl - 60 st - Bway/4 Av Exp stops at 45 and 53 Sts. Night (R) runs as shuttle between Broad Channel and Rock Pk.

(W) 125 St - CI: via 2 AV - Bway/4 Av Lcl via West End

<W>  West End Exp

Explanation:

With (A) out of the Rockaways; additional (B) service may be implemented as <B> ,so now we have deinterlined CPW by eliminating merges at 59 st and 145 st.

Since (C) now is alone; we could get more TPH, and Culver Express anyone?

(E) as I proposed seems optimal because it is a longer line so 179 st terminal works best. The (E) merges with the (A)  at 42 St and for good while they stay together. Again we deinterlined without needing to strip 8 Av or 6 Av of express service and keeping inwood and bronx with such service and most important 50 St is completely usable with (C) upper level and (E) lower level.

To maximize (C) usage; W4 switches are used to swap with the (F) , thus keeping (F) short and frequent and (C) is not just a one borough line.

Who needs the (Z) train? <J> is way better. I have to cut back (J) to Chambers at night to allow <M>  to go to Brooklyn without any conflicting merges. <M>  serves a purpose; to not leave Middle Villagers and Fresh Pond without public transport and to cover for late night Bay Ridge service.

As someone who lives in Astoria I want my Broadway Express (N) . Seriously reroute (W) , I don't even like the (W) sharing roll stock with (N) , it's annoying hopping on (W) believing it's an (N) , and it kills (N) frequency.

Where would (W) go? since 2 Av is flawed I believe they should get the short end of the stick in Bway Lcl. Broadway Exp would be wasted if it went to 2 Av. Not to mention QBL is jam packed. Please give QBL local folks express service through Manhattan and Brooklyn.

(Qorange)is an interesting one...  as in weekends and nights it terminates at 2 Av lower east side, and it allows for full time 63 st run.

Unless it's all right to have 3 Bway lines at night (R) as rockaway shuttle will do during nights.

Let me read your feedback.

Here's another idea that I have

(B) Eliminated. 

(C) Bedford Park Boulevard to Euclid Avenue during rush hours. 145th Street to Euclid Avenue middays, evenings and weekends. Same as today late nights. 

(D) Same as today. 

(E) 168th Street to World Trade Center all times except late nights. Jamaica Center to World Trade Center via 53rd Street late nights. All stops at all times.

(F) Forest Hills-71st Avenue to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue via 63rd Street all times. Express between Forest Hills-71st Avenue and 21st Street-Queensbridge, local between 21st Street-Queensbridge and Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue all times except late nights. Late nights local between Forest Hills-71st Avenue and Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue. 

(G) Jamaica-179th Street to Church Avenue all times, local between Jamaica-179th Street and Church Avenue all times.

(J) Same as today except late nights extended to Bay Ridge-95th Street. 

(M) Forest Hills-71st Avenue to Middle Village-Metropolitan Avenue via 53rd Street all times except late nights. Express between Forest Hills-71st Avenue and Queens Plaza, local between Queens Plaza and Middle Village-Metropolitan Avenue all times except late nights. Late nights same as today. 

(N) Astoria-Ditmars Boulevard to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue all times, local via Montague Street Tunnel between Astoria-Ditmars Boulevard and Forest Hills-71st Avenue all times.

(Q) Same as today.

(R) Jamaica Center to Bay Ridge-95th Street all times except late nights, local between Forest-Hills-71st Avenue and Bay Ridge-95th Street bypasses 75th Avenue and Briarwood.

(W) 96th Street to Brighton Beach via Manhattan Bridge weekdays only. Express between 57th Street-7th Avenue and Brighton Beach.