ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

On 11/19/2021 at 2:04 PM, YpresmanBK said:

Hey Guys, need some help… I had my Pre employment today and had been sent back home because apparently my social security card first name spelling was off by one letter and doesn’t match the rest of my ID’s … they said get a new updated SS card. They gave me a document to make another Pre employment appointment when I get it all settled.. SS is backed up and it won’t happen until end of February.. is 3 - 4 months okay? Will my spot still be held for me? Is there a limit to how long they will hold my spot? 

Thank you 

I believe you will have to take yourself off the list unfortunately but when your problem with your SS card gets fixed you can call DCAS to put your name back on the list. Try and get back in contact with someone from HR to go through the process once your SS card is good to go.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good afternoon to all, just trying to see if anyone has been scheduled for Day 2/Medical? I know they been scheduling people for pre-employment, my list number is 269X. Still waiting for that call for Day 2. I know this week is short with Thanksgiving, hoping to be in the December class. Any info much appreciated thank you very much and have a good day.

4 hours ago, Saikano08 said:

Anyone know how I can get a sick form? Heard a whole class went out sick but they didn’t give us a sick form or tell us how we can get one. Thanks. List #244X. I’m in school car for my second week.

Try going to the nearest terminal and ask the dispatcher.

4 hours ago, Saikano08 said:

Anyone know how I can get a sick form? Heard a whole class went out sick but they didn’t give us a sick form or tell us how we can get one. Thanks. List #244X. I’m in school car for my second week.

It is on the TENS website which you should have access to. Otherwise, ask your TSS to print out one for you. From this point on, most if not all questions you have should be directed to your TSS or a union rep.

Edited by Jericho

10 hours ago, Saikano08 said:

You heard a whole class went out sick but was it your class? If it wasn't that might be why they didn't give you the sick form.

4 hours ago, FilippoSironi said:

Hello everybody! I cleared my medical hold today, got sworn in and did fingers printing and  all that today! I'm in the December 27th class, it's confirmed. 

Congrats man!!! I’m still waiting to be called for medical. Hope to join you in the December class. 🤞🏾

12 hours ago, FilippoSironi said:

Hello everybody! I cleared my medical hold today, got sworn in and did fingers printing and  all that today! I'm in the December 27th class, it's confirmed. 

Congrats man I am still waiting to be called for medical, I am glad all went well. Hope to see you in the December 27th class.

Can someone help me please.  A few weeks ago i went to pre employment but i did not have my SS card. they told me to call back when i got my SS card to reschedule a date to start the hiring process..  i keep trying a few numbers but it always goes straight to voice mail... does anyone know what I need to do to get the hiring process started again?  

4 hours ago, Invzo1019 said:

Can someone help me please.  A few weeks ago i went to pre employment but i did not have my SS card. they told me to call back when i got my SS card to reschedule a date to start the hiring process..  i keep trying a few numbers but it always goes straight to voice mail... does anyone know what I need to do to get the hiring process started again?  

I’m having the same exact issue … 

5 hours ago, JJ2021 said:

Congrats man I am still waiting to be called for medical, I am glad all went well. Hope to see you in the December 27th class.

they will call you soon, there is plenty of time before that class. They called me for medical only 5 days before the November 15th class. I'm ok with the December 27th. Hope to see you there!

12 hours ago, Invzo1019 said:

8 hours ago, YpresmanBK said:

I’m having the same exact issue … 

Try emailing these people:

RTOEmploymentOperations@nyct.com
Nayibel.Mejia-Burbano@nyct.com

Michelle Riverva-Vargas @ (347) 643-8218 Michelle.Rivera-Vargas@nyct.com

Olha Nyahay @ (347) 643-8217 Olha.nyahay@nyct.com

Also, try Emma Marie Rivera (manager of employment operations and EVP/human resources)

(347) 643-8523

Emma.Rivera@nyct.com

13 minutes ago, FilippoSironi said:

Hello Happy Holydays!! Does anybody know how long I have to wait to be able to sign up to mymtaportal after being hired? I was able to sign in with the safgard sites today (really nice boots on there btw). 

You should be able to by time you get your first paycheck. If not, call the BSC and they will get you set up. 

12 hours ago, iag48st said:

Happy holidays to all! 

Going on 3 years as a CR and getting bored out of my ass; need to learn something new. 
Im list #336x and certification #1298. Think I have a chance? Or should give up on that hope. 

thank you all and be safe. 

yes you have a chance: I believe they have called 30XX for pre-employment already (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)