ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, SchoolCarMasochist said:

I know the MAC measures our neck size...the GIRTH.....if it's too big we need the sleep apnea tests.
Do they measure anything else regarding "girth"?

No. There is no other measurement. I think they only measure your neck if your BMI is too high. But it might really depend on which person sees you. 

5 minutes ago, MG23 said:

Hello everyone I believe they passed my list no. 79xx is there anyone I can call so that they can select me? Not sure how it works but I see people in the 11000s saying they have been called off the list. Any help would be appreciated 

Looking back someone a couple weeks ago stated they were 73XX and decided not to take the drug test. This is the TO thread by the way.

Either way, conductors in the 11k range are likely still waiting to do another drug test.

Oh okay thank you very much 

43 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Looking back someone a couple weeks ago stated they were 73XX and decided not to take the drug test. This is the TO thread by the way.

Either way, conductors in the 11k range are likely still waiting to do another drug test.

2 minutes ago, Uptownsocialite said:

What normally happens day of final processing ? 

Medical, fill out medical forms, if you pass the medical you meet with someone at 180 and then tell you start pay,  hand you a rulebook,  and where and what time to report and how to order your work boots

4 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Medical, fill out medical forms, if you pass the medical you meet with someone at 180 and then tell you start pay,  hand you a rulebook,  and where and what time to report and how to order your work boots

Oh ok, medical was completed & a success today. Suppose to return today for final processing. Thanks a bunch ! 

1 hour ago, Comrade96 said:

they usually are unless you get placed on medical hold

Oh, okay. When I was going through the process for Conductor I was placed on medical hold. My doctor cleared me. All I had to do was bring in proof. When I did I was sent over to final processing, and was given a start date. That was back in 2017 maybe they do things differently now. 

1 hour ago, Uptownsocialite said:

Hello Ppl, Anybody know the dress code for training class ? I remember a friend of mine had a uniform but I don't remember how long it took her to get it after training started.

Business casual until you get your uniform. 
Dark colored slacks/khakis w/ a grey shirt/polo, you should’ve ordered your work boots beforehand.

Edited by Jay-Oh

On 10/21/2023 at 5:57 AM, Jay-Oh said:

Business casual until you get your uniform. 
Dark colored slacks/khakis w/ a grey shirt/polo, you should’ve ordered your work boots beforehand.

I looked all over for a gray shirt like even in the men’s department in several stores and NOTHING ! I hope they don’t say anything to me about it and my boots need to be exchanged 😩 this is a lil overwhelming right now.

12 minutes ago, Uptownsocialite said:

I looked all over for a gray shirt like even in the men’s department in several stores and NOTHING ! I hope they don’t say anything to me about it and my boots need to be exchanged 😩 this is a lil overwhelming right now.

You can find a grey shirt on Amazon. They will give you a hard time the first day if you dont have one. You’ll have to find one before day 2.