Is it true?

Daniel The Cool

I don't know about that, it's possible, but wikipedia??? c'mon...

Wikipedia isn't just a big pile of lies... but I can't deny the possibility of it not being true. 90 cars left would mean around 9 trains, so the article probably has some truth to it... ah well, they have to go sometime... :P

Due to their scrapping it can be true since they only run on the (:P now, are they like leaving one or two cars for exposition or something?

two cars (set aside) will be saved for the museum. as for the # left i dont know its anyone's guess, last time i got an official figure it was 92, but that was about a month ago.

Wikipedia uses some info from my datasheet. While I have not been getting the numbers of the newest cars being reefed (they're taking off the number plates now), there's at MAX 140 slants left, and I last put thatn umber in around June. Now there's only about 90 slants left, I suppose.

Is it true that there's only 90 R40 Slants Trains left cause I just read Wikipedia and that what it says. And I'm also back for good photos from the past comming soon

as u noe, wikipedia is EDIT-ABLE... meaning anyone who noes how to use a computer nd write watever crap they want to...

da number is, in my guess, exaggerated... mustve bin edited by sum foamers

Wikipedia uses some info from my datasheet. While I have not been getting the numbers of the newest cars being reefed (they're taking off the number plates now), there's at MAX 140 slants left, and I last put thatn umber in around June. Now there's only about 90 slants left, I suppose.

11X, i reckon... they prolly mean 90 in revenue service... dun forget da ones in storage

Yep, that number seems just about right, i see seven to eight sets on the (:D everyday. While the other 10 are used for other purpuses school car, C div service etc....

C div?

I dunno, I keep seeing R40s on the (:). In fact, that's all I've been seeing on the (;) lately. I still even see the bloody things on the (W), too! Well the latter hasn't happened for a while...but still.

R40s have been off the (W) since April...

Got this today

Huh? All the R40Ms are on the (A)...

Archived