XD60 arriving Casey Stengel 5987

nuyorican

I'm shocked 100th Street didn't get the first buses, given the sheer amount of D60's they have.

They need them too.  Those old D60s are disgusting.  I've been so pleased to get newer buses when I've taken the M101 of late.  A lot of elderly people board and the newer buses make the process a lot faster.

Cut him some slack.  He doesn't post here enough to get into the whole pics thing and he didn't take credit for the pics either.  

U obviously took my pictures from my Facebook post, where I explained why it is like that.

There are rules for a reason just like Schedules, people need to Follow them when it comes to others. He clearly didn't get permission to post those pics. Next time Certain things won't be made public thanks to violators like the person in question.

U obviously took my pictures from my Facebook post, where I explained why it is like that.

Sorry come across the pictures on another forum and thought it was interesting so I decided to share it on here. Didn't know you guys were so sensitive sorry don't get your panties in a ruffle also what kind of camera did you use sothat I could give the camera credit to

Sorry come across the pictures on another forum and thought it was interesting so I decided to share it on here. Didn't know you guys were so sensitive sorry don't get your panties in a ruffle also what kind of camera did you use sothat I could give the camera credit to

One of the few times I wish could still down vote someone's post. Honestly, this is not cool... -_-

There are rules for a reason just like Schedules, people need to Follow them when it comes to others. He clearly didn't get permission to post those pics. Next time Certain things won't be made public thanks to violators like the person in question.

One of the few times I wish could still down vote someone's post. Honestly, this is not cool... -_-

Yes. It is the principle. However, when you watermark you get protection from those who want to steal. I find it disrespectful for anyone who wants to steal pictures and don't gove proper credit.

I get all of that but this guy barely posts here, so I don't think he even knew about giving credit and all of that.  I don't see how it is stealing if the photos are public and he's not taking credit as if he took the photos himself.  Now that he knows, if he does it again, then I could see people getting into an uproar, but I would let this one slide.

Sorry come across the pictures on another forum and thought it was interesting so I decided to share it on here. Didn't know you guys were so sensitive sorry don't get your panties in a ruffle also what kind of camera did you use sothat Iu could give the camera credit to

extremely immature post. U must be young....

Anyway u knew where the pictures came from because i posted them on Facebook from my account which has my name! Come on now.....acting all brand new.....u know the drill.

FYI Samsung Galaxy S6

I get all of that but this guy barely posts here, so I don't think he ev[en knew about giving credit and all of that. I don't see how it is stealing if the photos are public and he's not taking credit as if he took the photos himself. Now that he knows, if he does it again, then I could see people getting into an uproar, but I would let this one slide.

Hes been a member since 2012. He should be familiar with the rules ESPECIALLY wen he checked the terms and conditions box wen he made the acct on here like i did way back wen I made this acct

What is the reasoning behind that?

The bus is being kept for 90 (now im hearing 60) days as a test, and since we're getting over 40 buses like that they wanna pinpoint any flaws so they can b corrected before we take delivery of the 43 buses. We aren't keeping that one...ours will b sbs wrapped

I get all of that but this guy barely posts here, so I don't think he even knew about giving credit and all of that.  I don't see how it is stealing if the photos are public and he's not taking credit as if he took the photos himself.  Now that he knows, if he does it again, then I could see people getting into an uproar, but I would let this one slide.

I don't know if I can validate on this one. I read his profile. He's been a member since 2012. Clearly, the bylaws states about stealing pictures w/o permission or credit. Yes, the individual now knows not to steal. We are ALL grown folks. The worse answer you can get is NO for posting. I know everyone wants to have the exclusive, however let's be mindful. Always good to ask and clearly give proper credit.

The bus is being kept for 90 (now im hearing 60) days as a test, and since we're getting over 40 buses like that they wanna pinpoint any flaws so they can b corrected before we take delivery of the 43 buses. We aren't keeping that one...ours will b sbs wrapped

I'm guessing you work at CS?

Will XD60's you guys will receive will go on the Q44SBS+, and possibly the Q12.

So the current SBS fleet u guys have will move over to Manhattan or The Bronx.

His Response is RED is a clear insight to the person you are defending. Instead of siting the fact that he was wrong, he goes and insult everyone  for calling him out his mistake in the first place and add a touch of sarcasm at the end, shows he has no regard for the terms and conditions of this Forum and that I would say don't slide HERE, Respect is a two way street, and you are never too old to learn something new so, don't get mad when others point out your flaws learn from them instead. 

Well then <_< , thanks for first taking the pictures in question and now sharing what you know on the matter. :D

They will be the traditional SBS wraps (no full wraps or anything) , right?

What is slated to happen to the current Novas (if anyone knows)? Sorry if it has been mentioned, I just haven't been keeping up with assignments as of late.

Archived