MaBSTOA B/O Exam #9100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the immediate future, click here for the pre-employment packet (if you need it). The CPD-B booklet is not necessary since this is not a civil service position.

For those of you who are still waiting, you folks might want to check out this and this YouTube video. In addition, if you need help getting your Class B CLP (Commercial Learner's Permit), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com, which is free! Remember, the multiple-choice tests you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

If you need to make an appointment at the DMV to take the multiple-choice examinations for your Commercial Learner's Permit, click here.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, burry said:

nah i  wish i  did i  hope they will still be hiring by august 

I was told they in the 3000’s. I never got a call or email with an update to go in for pre-employment and I sent in the package twice. I have been trying to reach someone since January and I couldn’t  get anyone on the phone until a couple days ago. I had to reinstate my name to the list cause they never called me. My list number is 579 smh. 

What are they doing? This whole hiring process is a mess. They're calling off the recent two exams PLUS the upcoming one this summer? There has to be a better way to hire people, because this is completely counter-productive...

Edited by Lawrence St

23 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

What are they doing? This whole hiring process is a mess. They're calling off the recent two exams PLUS the upcoming one this summer? There has to be a better way to hire people, because this is completely counter-productive...

@Lawrence St - I just sent you a Private Message (PM) in regards to this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 8:15 AM, Symoore20 said:

I was told they in the 3000’s. I never got a call or email with an update to go in for pre-employment and I sent in the package twice. I have been trying to reach someone since January and I couldn’t  get anyone on the phone until a couple days ago. I had to reinstate my name to the list cause they never called me. My list number is 579 smh. 

Which number did you call to find out where they were in the process? I Definitely don't wanna fall through the cracks! Thanx.

• Harry unpinned this topic
  • Harry unfeatured this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/30/2021 at 10:06 PM, HeadhunterCali said:

Which number did you call to find out where they were in the process? I Definitely don't wanna fall through the cracks! Thanx.

is there a number to reinstate my name on the list and do you have it if so ?