MTA Motorman lets girlfriend operate train in service!

Lawrence St

It’s one for looking into what really happened. If that was his gf, she wouldn’t dress in scantily clothing operating an R68. This is the New York Post who has mix words on writing a story. The only person who knows what went on isn’t a person at all. If these cars had cams, that would be a whole different story. 
yes, personal agenda with someone in a relationship can be disciplined if you are arguing while youre in service and it also affects passengers that ride on your vehicle (bus, train, subway, and trolley) 

8 hours ago, MHV9218 said:

Sure. Why is this a reply to my post?

So you're reminiscing about pre 9/11 events for something in 2021... Ok. Listened yesterday to something similar, but these people ( (MTA) workers) were arguing that this worker should be allowed to come back and operate trains and essentially be given a stern warning. My question is are you arguing the same thing? 

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

1 hour ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

... these people ( (MTA) workers) were arguing that this worker should be allowed to come back and operate trains and essentially be given a stern warning. My question is are you arguing the same thing? 

Did someone delete a post? I don't see that.

So you're reminiscing about pre 9/11 events for something in 2021... Ok. Listened yesterday to something similar, but these people ( (MTA) workers) were arguing that this worker should be allowed to come back and operate trains and essentially be given a stern warning. My question is are you arguing the same thing? 

Most of us after seeing what really went down want him gone...

No. I both started and ended my post by saying that 1) I wasn't excusing anything and 2) those were things that used to involve little kids, not grown adults. I would have more sympathy for the latter. 

1 hour ago, Jsunflyguy said:

Did someone delete a post? I don't see that.

No. This was something on social media that I listened to yesterday where (MTA) workers were having a similar discussion about what has happened historically and perhaps still happens, making the argument that the guy should be given a stern warning, but be allowed to operate trains again. 

@RTOMan Now that it is out there, I don't see how it goes away without that happening. You bring the guy back, I can see the media being all over that. Maybe he gets demoted to another title that doesn't involve operating trains. At the press conference the other day, (MTA) officials were asked and they stated that he won't operate a train again. Some people thought that they were inferring that he was fired, but that doesn't automatically mean that.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

29 minutes ago, MHV9218 said:

No. I both started and ended my post by saying that 1) I wasn't excusing anything and 2) those were things that used to involve little kids, not grown adults. I would have more sympathy for the latter. 

The former, that should say!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:51 AM, RTOMan said:

Im doing well thank you..

Hope all is well with you..

Im hanging out over here on this Fox Line now..

Think i found a new home five more years then by bye...

Wait what?

Sorry for the delayed response. 

I'm doing well also, can't complain. 

I rarely hear you guys unless something happens at 57-6 and it plugs the Bravos and Deltas...

If I can help it, I'm not going anywhere for now.  We’ll see what the upcoming pick looks like...

Yes, once again,  the media is being.... the media 

• 3 weeks later...