Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BKLYNBUSMAN you will be called before the OC list for Train Operator Comes out . The Train operator list will come out in Ocober of next year.

Why would it be October of next year? Everyone was expecting the conductor results to be finalized in a year and we got them earlier than that. Even if it is a year for train operator that would be next June

hey all. i just found this thread so i thought i'd join in on the conversation. so i got a 100 (whoo-hoo!) on the O/C test for conductor and my list number is 101. i can't wait to be called! (MTA) all the way! does anyone know once you get on the job how they decide what train line you're gonna be on?

hey all. i just found this thread so i thought i'd join in on the conversation. so i got a 100 (whoo-hoo!) on the O/C test for conductor and my list number is 101. i can't wait to be called! (MTA) all the way! does anyone know once you get on the job how they decide what train line you're gonna be on?

Seniority...at the beginning you'll have none so you will get sent "anywhere and everywhere" and your schedule will be unpredictable.

Hey Raddu

you have one of the lowest list #'s on this forum. Good job!

hey thanks....when i first checked my score online in january i was shocked to see i got all of the questions right. it was a relief to see i got an extremely low list number in august b/c i assumed several others must have gotten a 100 b/c the test was a breeze. i took the T/O exam and ended up getting 5 wrong giving me a 93.75; i know there's no way i'm gonna hear anything from that test.

"Alex is a TSS I think he pretty much knows everything."

funny. most road tss dont know what the hell they are talking about. they try to tell you you cant do something or do it their way and when you ask them to show you the rule or bulletin they look dumb struck. remember a tss is just a trainoperator that took a test. the true motor instructors are a dying breed with only a few left.

"Alex is a TSS I think he pretty much knows everything."

funny. most road tss dont know what the hell they are talking about. they try to tell you you cant do something or do it their way and when you ask them to show you the rule or bulletin they look dumb struck. remember a tss is just a trainoperator that took a test. the true motor instructors are a dying breed with only a few left.

Alex L. is a school car TSS not a road TSS.

most of the towers in the A div have been shut down because ATS controls the interlockings from railcontrol. most of the tower operators had to go to the B div. i am on the promotion list. but they only called the first 16 and they all went to the B. if CBTC or ATS goes throughout the B div the title will be completely gone. also there are no tower tower operators at rail control just ATD's and dispatchers.

Archived