Stations That Need Rehab

Maserati7200

I dont think any station needs rehab, only stations that really are in bad shape, the rest of the stations could just get the yellow bump thats on the platform edge (Agreeing with Metrotops)

Now lines like the Pelham Line, Dyre Avenue branch, New Lots, Concourse and sea beach lines need repairs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about ALL the stations that you need to pay again to go to the downtown or uptown sides like For

Ex.(6) line brook av cypress all crossover pay,again stations Or 170st (:)(D) station.

Also 145st Last stop for the (B) not (D) sometimes smells like rat Dewdew.

East Broadway (F)

Central Park West stations (except 59th Street) (:)(C)

Concourse Stations: ALL except Tremont Avenue and Yankee Stadium

Culver, West End, Sea Beach and Bay Ridge stations should get their stations rehabbed.

The only stations that needs rehab in the Central Park West Line is the 125th Street Station and maybe 103rd street.

(:)(D)(E) 7th avenue

(6)(N)(R)<5><4>(W) 59 street

(N)(Q)(R)(W) 57 street - 7th avenue

Absolutely not!!! All of those stations are in excellent condition!!!! Have you ever been to those stations? 57th Street 7th Avenue is probably one of the best conditioned stations in the entire system! Maybe 59th Street on the IRT side needs rehab, but not the BMT side is in good condition. As well as for 7th Avenue 53rd street (B)(D)(E).

The Elevated section of the Pelham Line(6)<6>

(1)Dyckman St

(5)East 180-Eastchester-Dyre

(;)(D)167th St-205th St

(2)(4)(5)Concourse upper and lower levels

(4)(5)138thSt-*Useless stop*Onlt about 2-5ppl get on at that station during rush hrs

No actually, Tremont Avenue does not need fix ups. It's fairly decent from my perspective.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; Smartphone; 240x320) Opera 8.65 [en])

what was said before chambers street. I wished the tile would get cleaned the center and I think west end of the platform really need to get cleaned

62nd Street on the (D)(M) Desperetly needs rehab. They are using plywood to board up holes in the canopy. The walkways to the mezzanine at the (N) exit feel like they are going to collapse any second. My instinct dosent want me to walk over it but i have to get where im going.

62nd Street on the (D)(M) Desperetly needs rehab. They are using plywood to board up holes in the canopy. The walkways to the mezzanine at the (N) exit feel like they are going to collapse any second. My instinct dosent want me to walk over it but i have to get where im going.

The plywood on the roof of 62nd Street has been there since the beginning. They sure need some TLC and fast.

Absolutely not!!! All of those stations are in excellent condition!!!! Have you ever been to those stations? 57th Street 7th Avenue is probably one of the best conditioned stations in the entire system! Maybe 59th Street on the IRT side needs rehab, but not the BMT side is in good condition. As well as for 7th Avenue 53rd street (:)(D)(E).

7th Avenue and 53rd Street needs a bath. That station is dirty with water droplets and unsanitary conditions. Actually, the entire 53rd Street line sure needs some Pinesol and Bleach.

205th Street is hell...well most of the Concourse line is, they fixed Tremont and Yankee Stadium and stopped there. To me the stations need a roof job and some tactile warning strips and wall re-tiling and they'd be good as new. Also IMO 7th Ave (:)(D)(E) is really a station I'd hate to use everyday. I know about the rat and the bum situation in the subway but damn

As a frequent Concourse line user, I love how they decided to fix one stop based on it's location and leave the others to fend for themselves the other stops are used just as much as 161st and they're in some of the worst conditions.

205th Street is hell...well most of the Concourse line is, they fixed Tremont and Yankee Stadium and stopped there. To me the stations need a roof job and some tactile warning strips and wall re-tiling and they'd be good as new. Also IMO 7th Ave (:)(D)(E) is really a station I'd hate to use everyday. I know about the rat and the bum situation in the subway but damn

As a frequent Concourse line user, I love how they decided to fix one stop based on it's location and leave the others to fend for themselves the other stops are used just as much as 161st and they're in some of the worst conditions.

They do need some repairs with some of the tiles at 7th Avenue...

They should fix Fordham Rd, then 205th, followed by Bedford Park and Kingsbridge... then continuing down the line.

Also IMO 7th Ave (:P(D)(E) is really a station I'd hate to use everyday. I know about the rat and the bum situation in the subway but damn

Thank you.....now I know I wasn't the only one that thought 7th Avenue on the (B)(D)(E) was disgusting...them rats look like the size of cats. I remember seeing one walking down the stairs towards the Uptown, The Bronx and Queens staircase in the fromt/back of the World Trade Center/Downtown and Brooklyn side...I never seen so many ppl ran that fast in a train station from a rat!

Archived