R42 F Train

Maserati7200

well, do not believe that user Windowsxpfan2103. he was Kexpress on this forum and got banned for giving out false information. there are also a few things i want to say about them, but i cannot since i do not want to be mean.

what user,what website?

well, do not believe that user Windowsxpfan2103. he was Kexpress on this forum and got banned for giving out false information. there are also a few things i want to say about them, but i cannot since i do not want to be mean.

He is Also Bellyshrit You Forgot that one, I cand stand this cat.

what user,what website?

never mind, just ignore me if you want.

so no R160's on the (F)landers this week? and what about the R42?

these R42s were just a temporary filler for the R32s. believe me, Queens Boulevard riders hate the R42s, so now (NYCT) has to do a lot of thinking as to which cars should retire first and what the car assignment should be. that is why i think the R160s debut on the (F) as well as the R38 retirement has been pushed back a few weeks.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

Nice catch!!

32s and now 42s on the F..excellent!

Somebody (or me) needs to go to smith/9th to get a nice pic of the 42s now that would be epic

R160s are not going on the (F) this week. I don't know where you got that info from. If you got it from Ulmer, he was just speculating.

Also, The (F) does run R40/R42s very rarely during rush hours, but they usually end up on the (R) first.

Do you know when the 160's will start on the F.

Anyway back to the topic, nice catch to the maker of the vid.

R160s are not going on the (F) this week. I don't know where you got that info from. If you got it from Ulmer, he was just speculating.

Also, The (F) does run R40/R42s very rarely during rush hours, but they usually end up on the (R) first.

What the hell, I didn't say nothin, I'm against their idea of R160 this week, read my posts.

What the hell, I didn't say nothin, I'm against their idea of R160 this week, read my posts.

That's why I was confused when he said when he got it from you. I don't ever remember you saying that they'll go on the (F) this month.

Do you know when the 160's will start on the F.

No.

May I ask what are you on?

do me a favor, never listen to that guy!

it is true some R46 will be displaced by the R160 and some of them will move to the (C) and they will be on the (A) also once the R32/R38/R40/R40M/R42 retire.

sure, some R46s will be moved to the (A)(C), but that is not going to happen for at least another year because (NYCT) needs to install new conductor boards for them, which will take sometime.

it is true some R46 will be displaced by the R160 and some of them will move to the (C) and they will be on the (A) also once the R32/R38/R40/R40M/R42 retire.

Well, honestly... all of the SMEEs are not dead yet, so please... let's not speculate on what will hit the rails in 2010. That will save our brain cells.

Archived