What languages do you know?

MTR Admiralty

I know English and Hebrew fluently. I can read Spanish and can understand it well enough to get the gist of what someone is saying and I can write in Spanish. I know a lot of Arabic words and can even understand sentences spoken to me and make my own sentences (by speaking). I cannot read Arabic though.

I know English and Hebrew fluently. I can read Spanish and can understand it well enough to get the gist of what someone is saying and I can write in Spanish. I know a lot of Arabic words and can even understand sentences spoken to me and make my own sentences (by speaking). I cannot read Arabic though.

Mazeltov!

• 8 months later...

I know English & some Spanish.

When someone is speaking to me in Spanish I only understand half of what they're saying, I also have some trouble putting some sentences together, also its tough to remember a lot of the words.

I can't speak with various English dialects including proper English, Ebonics, Southern U.S. (various dialects), New York/Jersey (various dialects), British, etc. I'm learning California, Mexican, & Rural PA.

Archived