Am I the youngest one here?

Novabus 5000

I think you may be the youngest. This truly shows how times have changed, though. When I was ten, I barely knew how to use the internet.

Ameila when i was 10, there was no internet. My family did not get our 1st computer until i was in high school.

When i was 10 in 1982 these were the hot things.

Cardinals win the world series in baseball.

Ronald Regan was US President.

The Soviet Union still existed.

Rock Hall of Famer Grandmaster Flash makes the first 'modern' full length hip hop/rap 'the message.'

Different Strokes and Facts of Life was the must watch show for pre teens/young people of that year.

Rocky 3, "ET" were among the years most popular films.

Yes i miss 1982 and being 10 years old. ;)

I was reviewing the members list and noticed... I am the youngest one here? All though I never properly introduced myself I would like to thank all of you for welcoming in to the community here @ NYCTF.

It still makes me nervous. Yes, he is a COPPA user, under 13 years of age with consent from a parent or guardian and their email addresses. :cool:

Nicholas is pretty mature for his age and knows his transit but we still can't wait until he turns 13. :cry:

;)

It still makes me nervous. Yes, he is a COPPA user, under 13 years of age with consent from a parent or guardian and their email addresses. :cool:

Nicholas is pretty mature for his age and knows his transit but we still can't wait until he turns 13. :cry:

;)

I would like to thank you all for your comments.

lol. I think that I was 27 before I got my first computer. This is even though I was somewhat of a computer nerd in HS. We used to hack into stuff, but everything was lame compared to now.

Try about age 17 for me and it was during my senior year (grade 12) in high school in 1990-91.

I think I was about 12-13 when we got our first computer in the house that could actually... go on the internet and things. I immediately began getting on the internet to snag music from everywhere and anywhere I could, back in the Napster/Audiogalaxy heyday. Remember all the "free ISPs" from back in the day? Hell, Kmart had the best one... Bluelight. You'd just log on and close their adbar program and it wouldn't boot you. 56k man, FAST.

In ten years, things have changed exponentially, and I'm sure things changed equally as much in the ten years before that. My ipod now has more computing power than that entire desktop did in 1998.

Got to use a computer around 8 then the internet when I was 10. Didn't become a computer geek until I was 12. See, people that are younger that us learns more about technology then older or even at my age. You must really know your way around the internet then.

Archived