They ran what?! And then that?

MHV9218

Some of the wild stuff that was out today, along with the disaster that anybody should have expected later on.

15811146963_ac7ece40d1_h.jpg

16430257642_9bd18c598c_h.jpg

15808684544_9139f5a5a3_h.jpg

16243539238_55422be65d_h.jpg

From video: 3348 did a burnout as it nearly got stuck on the hill.

15808684594_4b01eaeda9_b.jpg

But after that, it only got worse:

3874 got stuck...

16243790440_62f55edea4_h.jpg

15808684394_e842430a15_h.jpg

And then 3828 behind it:

16429432591_773727a2f3_h.jpg

And with that, Lexington Avenue was brought to a standstill and all of the M101/2/3 with it:

16430257312_f3c1a77d7c_h.jpg

16405216866_1a3c17e6e3_h.jpg

More of all the recent snow shenanigans later. Just had to throw up a few of these rarities now.

Well my BxM18 ride in was as smooth as one can expect, though there were three of them running together and they were all over an hour late.  My bus had just three people on it. As I walked to Henry Hudson Parkway, I thought the bus coming was either a BxM1 or BxM2, but to my surprise it was a BxM18 which I could not catch in time, but then another one came, and there was yet ANOTHER BxM18 after that according to Bus Time. The last one probably had no passengers on it, so it probably turned around and went back to the depot.

The last time I saw the M101 using Orion 7s was when the route was under MV (and it was the exact model that the M102 was using).

Those were Orion 6s back then, no? They definitely look similar. I don't remember Manhattanville ever having OGs and the M101.

Damn, didn't see those SBS NGs when I was out there. I think they tucked away all of the Yukon buses before 4PM. Awesome catches and shots.

Yeah, those were AM rush only I think. I took that set around 9am, snuck out of work actually! And thanks as well.

Great shot of 6387. Photo clarity is on point.

All the other shot selections on this piece :rock:

Would be good to see a 30x240 Snapple billboard on a Brooklyn Division bus.

See that they are coming back with the 30x215 billboards for All Star 2015.

Thanks, and I'd bet they will. Those huge wraps on the MCIs are something else as well.

I managed to see 4261 and ride 3839. I wonder if they'll be back there tomorrow.

I was hopeful too... I was going to ride 5218, but the stoppage meant I couldn't.

Not unless we get another storm tomorrow.

Great shots MHV.

Great shots and cool catches

Thanks fellas!

Thanks, and I'd bet they will. Those huge wraps on the MCIs are something else as well.

Thanks fellas!

I could see those snapple billboards going to (FB/JG/ENY) if they do decide to pop up in Brooklyn.

Huge wraps on MCI's on a (MTA) NYCT bus. Now that's very interesting. My guess is that any of the Staten Island Division buses may have that. Need to see a picture of this.

Again, great photos!

I could see those snapple billboards going to (FB/JG/ENY) if they do decide to pop up in Brooklyn.

Huge wraps on MCI's on a (MTA) NYCT bus. Now that's very interesting. My guess is that any of the Staten Island Division buses may have that. Need to see a picture of this.

Again, great photos!

I just saw an SI MCI with one today--the wrap is so big that the ad has to be cut on the left side so that the numbers aren't covered up!

I just saw an SI MCI with one today--the wrap is so big that the ad has to be cut on the left side so that the numbers aren't covered up!

This has got to be a first in its kind for the (MTA) to do a full wrap on an Express Bus.

I'm guessing now they are finding more innovative ways to advertise better.

I guess the SI MCI in question has to be from Yukon or Charleston.

Academy, NJT and Decamp buses have the full bus wrap to the tee!

Archived