Subway Photos & Videos

Forum to post your New York City subway photographs and videos. We prefer original user content and not material taken by another individual. This forum is for posting media only, all other topics should be created in the New York City Subway forum.

6,883 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 16 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
  1. (C)urious (G)eorge

• 10 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 5k views
  2. (C) Is Back

• 12 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 11.7k views
    • 9 replies
  3. Now you (C) me...

• 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Bliss-ful Fanning

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
  5. The Transfer

• 7 replies

• Images

• Two things: -First, make sure you keep your Confirmation number in a safe place. Worse comes to worse you'll pay by mail. According to the Exam Schedule, as of this typing, there are three [3] more NYT Bus Operator Examinations in August, September and October, respectively. -Second, if you're still having trouble, have you considered applying for the MaBSTOA or MTA Bus Operator Exam, which is free? The only thing is that you need your CDL (Commercial Driver License) or CLP (Commercial Learner Permit) by the time you apply. Hope this helps. Good luck!!
    • Thanks. You're 100% right, getting past Phase 1 seems to be mostly how much effort you're willing to put into studying. If the nearly 500-man roster of current engineers were able to do it, I don't see why I can't. Looking forward to meeting you at some point.   Thank you. I hope I don't take the opportunity for granted!
    • I am taking the exam coming up at the end of this month. Does anyone that took the exam earlier this year have any tips the can give me.  What to expect? What to study?  Any short response questions? I’d be grateful to for anything that helps. Thank you 
    • if you think its bad NOW....   just you wait....  
    • I applied for the NYT bus operator exam a few days ago. The system wouldn't allow me to process the payment.    I waited a day, logged back in and the Yellow payment ran was visible. I clicked it and it opens a second window for payconnexion but it states it access the page and says try again later.  I've emailed the address available for payment issues and they were no held. I sent screenshots showing in registered and have a confirmation number. I also sent a screenshot showing what happens when I attempt to hit the tab and pay. They repeated back the information on how to pay, all of which I already read and know. This isn't my first exam I've applied and paid for.  The other option, wait 5 days after the application closes, they'll send me a letter to pay by mail. I've been waiting for this opportunity for a while. I don't want to miss out on it over 70 dollars. I've tried every browser type, used a PC, tablet, and apple device and none will allow me to pay.    What can I do? Withdraw and reapply? Is there anyplace I can call to process the payment?    Any advice guys? Appreciate it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.