Bronx buses with new cam

mark1447

Like what you See? Leave a positive feedback! Thanks =)

My First HD Pictures for Buses! Got a new cam Kodak Z1485 IS HD. Not to be confused with my older shots, those were taken with my old cam thats here.. These pictures were all taken in the Bronx! Enjoy!

Check out my latest HD Shots of the IRT/INDs for Sept 11: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=157657

Bus Fleets: NovaBus RTS, Orion VII CNG, New Flyers D60HF Articulated, NABI 40LFW, Neoplan AN460 Articulated

All Shots taken on Sept 9th!

100B0130.jpg

100B0180.jpg

100B0190.jpg

100B0250.jpg

100B0300.jpg

100B0330.jpg

100_0098.jpg

100_0373.jpg

100_0377.jpg

100_0392.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0398.jpg

100_0400.jpg

100_0401.jpg

100_0402.jpg

100_0403.jpg

100_0404.jpg

100_0407.jpg

100_0413.jpg

100_0415.jpg

100_0418.jpg

100_0421.jpg

100_0422.jpg

100_0425.jpg

100_0427.jpg

100_0429.jpg

100_0430.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0474.jpg

100_0478.jpg

Dont forget my Subway Shots for Sept 11: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13012 :P

Great shots dude what cameria you brought

Thx. and I mentioned it in my first post:

Kodak Z1485 IS HD [black]

Excellent pics!, Mark!

You even caught background shot of school bus and another city bus, well as charter bus behind.

Did you got pic of Bx36 LTD yet?

Thanks! If you mean the Bx41 at Webster, with school bus behind and behind it was another Bx41 then yup. But not charter.

And not yet, ill see if i can get Bx36LTD todasy, and pull a collection on Sunday with (J) train G/O

As always, awesome stuff Mark! :tup:

Thx dude =)

More comments accepted!

Those are some excellent shots. I never get tired of seeing pictures of Bronx buses. :P

Thanks me ether. Tho i wonder if me and a few others only do the bronx...

I meant charter bus behind Bx12(+). I think that might be Peter Pan.

o, yes that was a Peter Pan Charter bus. Airnt those only in Manhattan?

Maybe it was visited attaction in Bronx like Bronx Zoo or taking interested way to/from Manhattan, or maybe might be traffic?

I dont think traffic since Fordham is always full of it. This was during the PM rush btw. Possiably trying to get to the Degan [i87]

Though I do not post here often, I do look at your photos all the time. And of all the people who post bus photos, yours are always vibrant, clear, bright. I always get a great feel of the bronx and parts of manhattan from your photos. Keep it up Mark1447. By the way, is the Bx55 still an articulated route even though I've read things that it hasn't been for a while.

Damn those pics are stunning!

One of these days I ought to ask you if you want to have someone join you in your 'bus huntings'. :P

I gotta expand my areas [i'm limited to mainly the Flatbush-Nostrand area].

Thanks and no problem! I need to expand too. I do the bronx mostly since no one realy covers it, except limited. I do manhattan. I wanna so Qns/Kings/SI of course..

Though I do not post here often, I do look at your photos all the time. And of all the people who post bus photos, yours are always vibrant, clear, bright. I always get a great feel of the bronx and parts of manhattan from your photos. Keep it up Mark1447. By the way, is the Bx55 still an articulated route even though I've read things that it hasn't been for a while.

Why thank your mr NovaBus! I improve as much as i can, since i got my new cam everything changed, from good to even better! I'll be loading manhattan versions this weekend or monday! As for the Bx55 LTD on Artics, ive seen a few, tho im gonna ask if Orion Vs r still running..

Slammin pics! Your pics look professional!

Thanks! For a digital point and shoot camera, makes me feel i have a DSLR! :)

More comments accepted!

Very nice pics! Since you guys were speaking of expanding to Queens/SI/Brooklyn, I could give you some tips in the Queens area. Instead of doing Flushing and Jamaica (overfanned), you could check out places like Queens Plaza, Union Turnpike, Queens Center Mall, Astoria/Sunnyside, etc.

And wow, 14 megapixels! Those must be huge files...

Really awesome photos from the Bronx, the Bee-Line Nabi is my favorite, aww soo cute, :)!

Thanks! =)

Very nice pics! Since you guys were speaking of expanding to Queens/SI/Brooklyn, I could give you some tips in the Queens area. Instead of doing Flushing and Jamaica (overfanned), you could check out places like Queens Plaza, Union Turnpike, Queens Center Mall, Astoria/Sunnyside, etc.

And wow, 14 megapixels! Those must be huge files...

Hmm i could try some on Queens Blvd, 108th St, where my grandparents live. Of course Corona Plaza/103rd. And thx for suggestions will check em out

as for 14 Mp yes, but i had to reduce some some to 5MP , 10MP and 12PM since i have 1GB of SD(2 cards) and dont wanna use all the space since i produce videos sometimes. I will get a higher SD capacity in future.

Thanks! =)

Whoa, 14mp! That is very nice. I rarely use beyond 5mp basically because I don't want to take up too much space on my hard drive's space. Only recently with my DSLR cam I use 10mp.

you can compress the images on your PC with .Zip/.RAR/.7zip etc.. :)

I however delete the very oldest shots and preserve some older ones from the past 120 days =). Videos a BIG bye bye, got em on youtube!

Thanks!

Archived