R32 (B) Train Lay-Up

R32 3838

Today I went to go hunt for the R32 (B) but Aleast I got shots Of it being layed-up, I went Back to Brighton Beach and It was gone and this was around 2:30 here's the Photo's that I took this morning:

106_3811.jpg

106_3815.jpg

106_3817.jpg

I took More But Here's 3 for Now

Wow....

I remember in 2007 I heard that the R32s on the (B) were signed up as a Diamond <B> which read Wash Hts/6 Avenue. It made sense, since that was the closest reading for it and it didn't run on West End anymore.

Some of the cars had that, They rushed it that's why it looked like that.

Jamaica already started getting rid of the Brightliners, damn. Well as you all may know, 3 set are going to Coney Island to run (B) and (Q) service only. (No R32s (N) or (W)s!!!) And 2 sets are going to Pitkin so they make a 10 car (C) train. Don't know when all the changes are happening but this is a sneak peak to what's to come.

Also Jamaica is keeping about 7 sets of R32s for (V) service. There will only be about 4 assigned during peak times. The rest will be used for put-in, garabge and gap fillers, just incase there a brakedown on the (R) or (F), the R32s will be sent in. Also the R42s are withering down. You all may notice a increase in R46s on the (V). Yea, better start kissing those 42s goodbye.

Jamaica already started getting rid of the Brightliners, damn. Well as you all may know, 3 set are going to Coney Island to run (;) and (Q) service only. (No R32s (N) or (W)s!!!) And 2 sets are going to Pitkin so they make a 10 car (C) train. Don't know when all the changes are happening but this is a sneak peak to what's to come.

Also Jamaica is keeping about 7 sets of R32s for (V) service. There will only be about 4 assigned during peak times. The rest will be used for put-in, garabge and gap fillers, just incase there a brakedown on the (R) or (F), the R32s will be sent in. Also the R42s are withering down. You all may notice a increase in R46s on the (V). Yea, better start kissing those 42s goodbye.

Jamica has 24 cars 20 in service,4 in work service, They might go to CI because they need extra sets, They only run 1 R32 on the (B) and they run them only during the Rush Hours, I got it today at Bedford pk Bivd at 4:30pm and it only did a half a trip then after we got to brighton Beach, It deadheaded to CI yard, They need an extra set to run 2 trainsets, and The R32's are Mainly for (B)/(Q) service, After 3 days of looking for this R32, I rather the (Q) have them, Reason, They will run them all day, It might pop up tommorrow or saturday.

I don't think the (C) is going to 10 cars unless they get extra R46's from Jamaica, By the way no R42 has been taken out of service yet (scrap Train) in the last 2 weeks, This Transfer that occured last weekend kinda made thigs more intresting and made me as well as others think alittle more.

Jamica has 24 cars 20 in service,4 in work service, They might go to CI because they need extra sets, They only run 1 R32 on the (;) and they run them only during the Rush Hours, I got it today at Bedford pk Bivd at 4:30pm and it only did a half a trip then after we got to brighton Beach, It deadheaded to CI yard, They need an extra set to run 2 trainsets, and The R32's are Mainly for (B)/(Q) service, After 3 days of looking for this R32, I rather the (Q) have them, Reason, They will run them all day, It might pop up tommorrow or saturday.

I don't think the (C) is going to 10 cars unless they get extra R46's from Jamaica, By the way no R42 has been taken out of service yet (scrap Train) in the last 2 weeks, This Transfer that occured last weekend kinda made thigs more intresting and made me as well as others think alittle more.

I agree. With the Brighton G.O. that has the (Q) split in two I wonder if they'll use that R32 for the weekend.

Jamaica already started getting rid of the Brightliners, damn. Well as you all may know, 3 set are going to Coney Island to run (;) and (Q) service only. (No R32s (N) or (W)s!!!) And 2 sets are going to Pitkin so they make a 10 car (C) train. Don't know when all the changes are happening but this is a sneak peak to what's to come.

Is this actually confirmed or is it just hearsay?

Archived